Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Forth fat fat bike event
  • freakyansell
    Free Member

So last weekend was the Forthfat bike event in Scotland….Over 80 fat bikes came and rode the Scottish coast in North Berwick. It was pretty great and despite not being everyones cup of tea I have to say Fat bikes are awesome :D. Short video of my time…..Anyone else go on here ?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWYzoIo3Bc[/video]

coastkid
    Free Member

Great to meet you John, and neat film 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Great film. I was along for the ride too. Still can’t believe how lucky we were with the weather.

freakyansell
    Free Member

Was a great and and well organised…Weather was lush 😀

NormalMan

Great video.

Wish I could have been there. (Away for our 20th!)

epicyclo

Enjoyed it thoroughly 🙂

Unfortunately I couldn’t ride the second day. I’ve been nursing an injured knee for several weeks, so when it came time to ride over some of the dodgier rock bits on the beach, I took the sensible approach of walking them so I wouldn’t do more damage to my knee.

Only to have the humiliating experience of crashing while walking and landing, of course, on that knee. It still functioned ok but was sore, not to mention bloody, so the next day I decided not to ride.

If you have a fatbike you should try to put this one on your calendar. Non competitive and good crack.

freakyansell
    Free Member

Was epic was it not..Shame you missed Sunday epicyclo I remember chatting to you Sunday morning with a rather bad hang over lol. Hopefully you will get to do the whole weekend next year. Shame you missed it Normal man but guess that is quite important lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Forth fat fat bike event’ is closed to new replies.