Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fort William MTB Trails Prices
  • GiantJaunt
    Free Member

Does anyone know if it costs anything to ride the trails at Fort William? I know there's charges for the Gondola but not sure how much it is or if there are charges for the other lower level trails too? Maybe it's just parking costs? Thanks.

trail_rat
    Free Member

charges for gondola .

ou can technically push up and ride the gondola accessed courses for **** all BUT enjoy your 2 runs – cause its all your getting ….

witches trails are free to ride

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

Ok thanks. I thought the Witches trails would be free but someone told me it would cost £15 so I don't know where they got that from. Surely parking can't be that much?

Northwind

I didn't notice parking prices since i was riding in from fort william each day, but I'd bet money it's not that high. There's parking at the north face car park (just a short ride away along the red return) which possibly has meters but again, definately not that high.

The gondola is a good deal, also when I was there they were letting day ticket holders skip the queues, I never waited more than a few minutes for a lift even though there were always daytrippers waiting, which was nice. Get there early and ride til the end though, they only carry bikes from 10.15 to 3.45 for reasons unknown, so you need to get the timing right to really get your money's worth.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fort William MTB Trails Prices’ is closed to new replies.