Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fort William – costs?
  • lawrence0329
    Free Member

Hi,

Me and some friends were thinking of going to fort william for the week (5days). We’ve calculated the costs, 137.5 for accomendation, 75 for the train per person. Does anyone know how much day passes are? I can’t find a price anywhere.

Thanks,
    Lawrence

peterfile
    Free Member

I’m assuming by day passes to Fort William (the town), you mean Nevis Range (the ski/bike “resort”)

Here you go 🙂

Nevis Range bike prices

GW
    Free Member

£30 for the days lift ticket +-£100 to repair your bike afterwards. generally speaking a weekend at Ft Bill will wreck your forks/shock, possibly kill a mech/rear wheel and probably ding your rims.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fervouredimage
    Free Member

£30 for the days lift ticket +-£100 to repair your bike afterwards. generally speaking a weekend at Ft Bill will wreck your forks/shock, possibly kill a mech/rear wheel and probably ding your rims.

Depends what you’re riding but I’d agree that wheel dings are almost guaranteed no matter what you ride.

GW
    Free Member

are you arguing with yourself? 😕

fervouredimage
    Free Member

are you arguing with yourself?

I didn’t realise that responses could only be posted if they were to disagree with someone else.

(now I’m arguing)

qcamel
    Free Member

Just spend two days in Fort William.

£30 for a day pass- YES
    Wrecked Forks/Shock-NO, all fine with those…
    Wrecked rear mech/wheel- No again
    Ding the wheels- Sorry to be the arbiter of fact but once again its a NO on that count too….

Have a great time up there and ride within your limits, you be fine and have a great time…..

Northwind

Last time I got all the repairs done on warranty 😉

It depends on your approach. If you’re a big mincer like me the bike will probably be fine.

lawrence0329
    Free Member

much appreciated 😀

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

Worth doing Laggan as well if you can find transport to get you there (depending on your type of bike of course).

BrickMan

If train is £75 each and there are af ew of you, then always worth driving it!

IN the UK I generally find with most train tickets by the time you have two people travelling to same destination, then driving becomes the obvious choice. Crazy but too often true.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fort William – costs?’ is closed to new replies.