Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Formula Brake pads.
  • mactheknife

I use a set of formula the one brakes and in the uk for general riding i use Uberbike pads which i find pretty decent, mainly because i cannot justify the £20 a pair for normal ones. Some descent descents and trail riding and i cannot fault them.

Im heading off to southern Spain next week to the Sierra Nevada and i know my brakes and pads will be taking an absolute hammering. Should i stop being a tight arse and buy proper formula pads or are the other “copied” makes good enough.

Ta

onandon
    Free Member

The ones from Xc racer have been great in my r1s

5 pairs for not much money at all 🙂

MSP

EBC red (downhill) pads for the front, and goodridge sintered for the rear, formula’s oem pads aren’t very good.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SteveBbrain
    Free Member

Which alternatives can I use in my Cube reaction RX? I’m not doing much ‘severe’ type riding this year (after injuries) and due to lack of work could do with saving a bit of dosh on pads.

Northwind

I’d just stick superstar kevlars in ’em myself. In fact, I have.

mactheknife

Cheers MSP. ill get a couple of the ECB Red pads and see how they do. Seem the company have a good pedigree going by some reviews when it comes to pads for cars and motorbikes so fingers crossed they do the job well for the bike. Did you find the wear rate was quite fast as they have a softer compound??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Formula Brake pads.’ is closed to new replies.