• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Del.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fork Recomendations Please
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

I’m thinking about replacing my trusty but sadly well thrashed U turn Revelations. Looking for something similar with 100-140mmish type adjustability and lock out. Anything out there I should be consdiering other than another pair of Rev’s?

z1ppy

servicing your old Rev’s?

BermBandit
    Free Member

You know that bit where the cost of service is more than they are actually worth? Well I’m about there, so I want to replace them. Obviously if you want to faff about with a pair of well worn forks, I’m in the market to sell some.

z1ppy

Not really as I already have a pile of well used forks, though I am about to investigating doing ‘std’ servicing’ to them..
    Are you sure they’re that knackered is all I’d ask?

if you have a 1.5 steerer (an off chance) it worth investigating Ebay’s international sellers for a RS bargain.

cookeaa

Obviously if you want to faff about with a pair of well worn forks, I’m in the market to sell some.

£23.78p not a penny more… Deal?

BermBandit
    Free Member

The knackered is one worn (scored) stanchion, and one thats not going to pass muster if I get the other sorted. General condition = well lets just say well lived in, they are regularly serviced, and in operational condition, but they are on the bike that gets most abuse, and I’m feeling a little like its time they were replaced for my confidence as much as anything.

£23.78? Hmmmmmm might go for that. 😕

1 1/8″ Steerer

Mackem

RockShox Sektor – very very happy with them.

z1ppy

Take a butchers at TF tuned’s comments.. Sektors get a descent review..
    http://www.tftunedshox.com/Catalogue/Shop-RockShox/RockShox/RockShox-2011-Forks-and-Shocks

Do your Rev’s have an remote poploc? Might (small might) be interested in them if they do..

starsh78
    Free Member

+1 for sektors

Del

sektors again. speak to loco tuning.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fork Recomendations Please’ is closed to new replies.