Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Forgotton Albums
  • Tombola
    Free Member

Listened to The Stone Roses (The Stone Roses) and Daft Punk (Discovery) albums today and had utterly forgotton how good these two albums are. Listening to Kind of Blue now by Miles Davis now but I'd not forgotton how good that is! What are you forgotton musical treasures?

noteeth
    Free Member

I don't really "forget" how good music can be.. but I am periodically, er, reminded about it.

tiggs121
    Free Member

Forgotten but found this morning – Sticky Fingers – Rolling Stones.

Sister Morphine – one my favourite Stones tracks.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Bizarre II has got to be the better Pharcyde album, surely? I'd forgotten all about it for 10 yrs until I found it a blank cd box 2 weeks ago.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I recently "rediscovered" Big Country. Am rather enjoying it.

noteeth
    Free Member

Bizarre II has got to be the better Pharcyde album, surely?

Goes without saying – but Labcab… has its moments.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Sabotage by Sabbath. Lovely album.

TheFopster
    Free Member

Special Beat Service – The Beat
    Missed first time out by most, forgotten by the rest. Just transferred it from vinyl to mp3 after rediscovering it…

TheFopster
    Free Member

Oh – Have Bizarre II on double album, clear coloured vinyl, gatefold sleeve. I love my iPod, but it has its limitations…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Gravediggaz – Niggamortis

naedeyw
    Free Member

What about… erm… no, it's gone again…

uplink
    Free Member

only last night, I took this out of it's sleeve for the 1st time in years

ourmaninthenorth

Er, I forgot what albums I bought the other day (I remembered: Tinariwen – Imidiwan:Companions, Delphic – Acolyte, PWEI's best of, and Kraftwerk – Techno Pop)..!

elliptic
    Free Member

Richard Hell – Blank Generation

iDave
    Free Member

Television – Marquee Moon

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

spotify is great for this, i often set up a queue of old stuff. a bit of tubeway army/early numan always is good, also some human league (try… 'being boiled')

then other times it takes you on a new road… wanted to listen to robert plant's 'if i were a carpenter' but in the search results i got ramblin jack elliott and his 'young brigham' album, so gave it a play and wow what a sound. if you like early dylan check this out.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

Gravediggaz – Niggamortis

superb album that is.

I never forgot this album but I am sure many of you wish it to remain forgotten, however it is my guilty pleasure and therefore I shall share with you all

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Forgotton Albums’ is closed to new replies.