Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • forgot to buy a birthday prezzie for mum
  • andybrad

And its today. Ive got asda and a number of pound shops in brighouse at my disposal.

Any ideas?

bottle of gin?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Some winter bike kit from Aldi. 😉

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Treat her to a slap up breakfast at Big Baps down on the industrial estate

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sandwicheater

chervicks or what ever it’s called, get them to make a nice food/wine hamper up.

andybrad

babs is the current winner.

bearnecessities

I’ve got some plasterboard off-cuts you could fashion into a really shit jewellery box.

z1ppy

How old are you? So you’ve known that many years….your going to burn in hell 😛

andybrad

yea im shit

steve_b77
    Free Member

It’s alright my mother “forgot” to put my name, wife’s name and new born sons name in a card they somehow managed to pull themselves together and send 2 weeks after he was born.

Being a bit late with a pressie is nowt.

shermer75
    Free Member

Colliery band?

scaredypants

I’m not from round there, but are we sure that you can get a breakfast at

Big Baps down on the industrial estate

skids
    Free Member

random ornament

andybrad

got her a brolly in the end.

oldnpastit

Flowers. And possibly an apology.

CountZero

My mum forgot my birthday once, it wasn’t until my friends turned up to take me out for a meal, and she asked what the occasion was and I just said, ‘well, it’s my birthday…’
    She was really, really upset about it, I didn’t want to make a big deal over it, but I should have probably quietly said something when I got home from work.
    😐

frankconway

Dinner at 1885 or Shibden Mill on Friday preceded by f**king huge bouquet as soon as yu can arrange.

You just don’t – ever – forget your mother’s birthday; it’s the one thing guaranteed to condemn you to eternal damnation.

Oriental lilies to start and then book the best restaurant you can; mothers are rare -you’ve only got one so show her she’s important.

mereditp
    Free Member

I once forget my Mums birthday when I was in my twenties.

3 years in a row…

Never before and not since, and I still don’t have an explanation. I was sober and of sound mind too, so I’ve no easy excuses.

NZCol

I forgot my own birthday once, couldn’t understand why I was taken to the pub and other people were there. Took me a while to work it out.

willard

Pah! I forgot my first wedding anniversary. That was the first marriage. Just ended the second one…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘forgot to buy a birthday prezzie for mum’ is closed to new replies.