Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forgive Me STW, for I have been unfaithful…
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

…and purchased another ‘rival’ MTB Mag. Bloody hell it was rubbish. Normally I like to take my time, read the reviews and articles. After 30 minutes I was spent and the mag as in the bin. Never again. £4.50 wasted.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Sometimes grasshopper it is important to make a wrong turn so you can appreciate the wisdom of the choice of road you travel.

mrblobby
    Free Member

There’s a magazine?

fangin
    Free Member

Yes, bugger it. I would have another 2 ft of shelf-space if I every could contemplate throwing them out. All the way batch to issue 1.

matt_outandabout

I took all my stw from issue 1, almost complete, and dumped them on the floor at kid’s bike club -every child took one or more, all babbling excitedly… 8)

core

I used to have a STW subscription, I didn’t renew, though I still buy it quite often.

I did however get bought an MBR subscription for Christmas (the thought was there), the first two have arrived, I’ve looked at them ominously and thought “there’s my evenings this week gone/this is gonna take some getting through”.

Same as OP, 30 minutes later I’ve read everything of any interest/quality and want something else. Same goes for the WMB I had on valentine’s day.

I like STW world, but for me a lot of it is taken up with the epic foreign trip stuff, which is all very nice, but a bit out of reach for a lot of people, me included, and thus doesn’t hold my attention, even as an aspirational thing.

mrsfry
    Free Member

So you tried batting for the other side and you didn’t like it. I’m sorry but i don’t know how i feel about you after this shocking revalation. How long have you wanted to try new things? is it just a one off or will you be tempted again?

I think we should try living apart until you find yourself

5thElefant
    Free Member

People still buy magazines?

Is this a post modern ironic thing or a hipster thing?

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

<constructs wickerman for sinners>

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I know. I feel dirty. 😥

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Forgive Me STW, for I have been unfaithful…’ is closed to new replies.