Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • forest of dean tomorrow :)
  • jedi

taking my daughter lily there to ride the verderers trail. i reckon she’ll love it 🙂

maxtorque

We’re going in a couple of weeks for a quick blast around! Weathers looking good for tommorrow too, i can practically hear the “woo hoos” of you coming down the final flowy decent back to the centre already 😉

higgi
    Free Member

went last thursday … did 3 mile trail and 7 mile trail .. havent been for years . was really impressed :-))

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    LMT
    Free Member

Heading there tomorrow as well, taking my brother for a blast, he hasn’t been on his bike for while, new born at home and all that.

Whats the 3 mile one like?? the 7 mile trail was just awesome a couple of weeks back.

jedi

what are the 3 and 7 mile trails?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

She will love it.I expect she will give the All The Gear And No Idea riders a run for there money.Watch the last bit some people do some strange things on there.Have fun very busy down there these days.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Free miners which is abit rooty and Verderers.When you do the 1st bit of the Verderers look in the bushes nothing funny.There is a herd of young wild boar which are quite tame.Someone shot the adults earlier in the year they are cute in odd way 😆

LMT
    Free Member

The 7 mile blue route has some red off shoots and is a great blast, the 3 mile is the old fodca trail rebuilt into a proper red, but not rode it yet. The new downhill trail looked more fun but wasn’t open last time i was there.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Have fun Tony- I love the final descent on the verderers, so easy to carry loads of speed on!

jedi

yeah we do a no pedal or braking challenge 🙂

barn
    Free Member

It’s great. My wife and I spent a week there recently, stayed in a log cabin nearby.
    Beautiful place, enjoy!

fodmtbguides
    Free Member

There is great riding to be had away from the way marked routes also , go explore – there’s something for everyone

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘forest of dean tomorrow :)’ is closed to new replies.