Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Forest of Dean – Cotic Demo – Friday 19th August 1pm
  • Alex

Sam from Cotic is bringing down

Flare – M
    FlareMAX – M + L
    Rocket – M + L
    RocketMAX – L + XL
    Solaris – M

I’m want to try out the Flare Max in both sizes.

Starting from http://pedalabikeaway.co.uk at 1pm. Be out 2-3 hours I guess.

Conditions at the FoD right now are perfect if you fancy a demo and we’ll show you some great trails…

kayak23

Do you reserve bikes beforehand?

v666ern
    Free Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Am in devon at the inlaws 🙁
    🙁
    🙁
    🙁
    🙁
    🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member
    Alex

Dunno about reservation. I know which bikes I want to ride 🙂 I’m sure it can all be worked out. If you email Sam directly he might be able to bring different bikes… dunno tho, I’m nothing to do with Cotic – just spreading the word…

mboy
    Free Member

Damn! Off up to the Lakes for a week!!! 😐

Alex

Still on. Might be a bit damp but hey that’s what the FoD is like 11 months of the year. Sam’s got a van full of bikes, just turn up and ride….

kayak23

Going to the Hopton one the day after. Looking forward to it 😀

wilko1999
    Free Member

What you on about Alex it’s been pretty much dry since the end of April! However its not looking ‘a bit damp’ so much as monsoon unfortunately so the lovely dusty FoD trail period will be over – temporarily hopefully!

Alex

June wasn’t dry! I spent four weekends riding in sealskinz! Good after that for sure but it’s only been dusty dry for a few weeks. Last night was epic, lights go on, can’t see anything at all!

kayak23

Just come back from a demo of the new Rocket at Hopton.

Blummin rad, is all I can say. Totally loved the bike within a few minutes of blasting down the first descent. It just felt so poppy and lively. I was boosting off everything and slamming it into berms.
    Put a big grin on me face for sure.

Anyone else demo one at fod or anywhere?
    What did you reckon?

😀

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

June was crap very muddy around Cheltenham July and August have been great bit wet today but did not do much to the trails FOD last Sunday was the best I have seen the FOD this year super dry and dusty.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Forest of Dean – Cotic Demo – Friday 19th August 1pm’ is closed to new replies.