Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Forest of Dean conditions this weekend?
  • sync0r
    Free Member

Anyone know what the trail conditions are like with the recent rain?

Trying to figure out which tyres to run this weekend.

Cheers

Alex

It’s fine. Not as dusty as it was last weekend I suppose but mostly dry. There will be a few claggy bits as ever but nothing to make to want to swap tyres. FoD side just gets mucky but it’s always rideable if a bit of a slog. Yat side seems to have slightly different dirt so rain on a dry trail has the amusing consequence of turning it into a tyre filling/much sliding kind of paste.

But anyway, it’ll be fine. I’m running the tyres that ‘were on the rim’ which I think is a DHF and and Ardent.

sync0r
    Free Member

Thanks for the info. Doing the Enduro1 event on Sunday, so this will help me big time.

Alex

saw them taping it out yesterday. Rode a bit of it while we were out. It’s running well. Reckon that’ll be a tough old course tho even in the dry(ish)! Good luck!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Dowies area last Saturday was amazing.The new Dowies with the bigger jumps and new finish was great.They were dusty.The motorbike trail was good to.Met some locals while showing 2 guys from Staffordshire i came across around.There are some new trails put in at Clement End which sound good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Forest of Dean conditions this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.