Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Forest of Dean…
  • deviant
    Free Member

Have an uplift booked next week and wondered how its running currently?

I’ve only ridden it before during the winter mini-DH events when its slippery and sloppy.

Rain is expected this weekend but is it currently so dry that a spot of rain will make bugger all difference…or actually improve things.

Currently have a Magic Mary on the front but can swap to a Minion or High Roller in the same size/compounds if needed….rear doesnt matter, its a hardtail so does its own thing anyway while i desperately try to keep my feet on the pedals!

core

From the posts I’ve seen on Facebook and instagram it’s riding very well at present, dry and dare I say dusty! For now……

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Very dry and dusty.Nice and fast best its been since last September.
    Going to rain Saturday eve/Sunday morning.Was down there last Saturday brill.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Trying to rain here now. Doubt it will mater as long as the tyres are round and mostly black

mboy
    Free Member

Am doing the Mini Enduro there on Sunday. Will be able to let you know what the ground conditions there are like Sunday evening I’m sure.

trusty

Currently all very fast and dry (and dusty). Unless it rains lots conditions should be good. That’s what I’m hoping as it’s my local!

core

Are the trails shut to general punters on Sunday due to the enduro?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Some might be but there is tons of trails.Go away from Worcester lodge and head over to the Dowies and Shut castle your be fine over there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Forest of Dean…’ is closed to new replies.