Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forest of Dean
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Merry Christmas!

Anyone looking to go for a spin the weekend of 4th/5th Jan at the FoD? I fancy a change from the q’s, swinley and ashton court!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

The verdeers and freeminers you can follow your self.The natural stuff you need a guide.Pretty muddy down there at present mind alot better than the Ridgeway area was today.Might be down there the 5th Jan.What sort of riding are you after?

mboy
    Free Member

Howdy stranger!

Quite possibly down there on 5th Jan myself, with a social paced group. I know a lot of the natural stuff there too, so was going to mix it up a bit between manmade and natural.

aleigh
    Free Member

I would follow the trails myself but I don’t do solo riding for safety purposes haha! What sort of riding, erm nothing too difficult, I’m not hardcore like some people!

Hi Mr Mark! If you’ve still got my email (the one from the other week) drop me a line 🙂

parkesie
    Free Member

Think me and few mates are going on the 5th

aleigh
    Free Member

Excellent, always nice to know there’s people about.

rOcKeTdOg

I thought it was gonna be the 21st of December?

stevied
    Free Member

There’ll be about 10 of us going on the 5th. Freeminers, Verderers and a couple of DH runs is our plan..

aleigh
    Free Member

It got moved to ashton court and was then rained off! I had a bad cold at that point anyway so being out then wasn’t a good idea.

I don’t mind what I do, as long as there’s chicken runs! I am not on a death wish haha

saladdodger
    Free Member

Hmmmmm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Forest of Dean’ is closed to new replies.