Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ford Mondeo – cheap parts anywhere?
  • loup
    Free Member

Some evil scallies vandalised the OH's car at the weekend – broke the front grill, nicked the grill surround, the Ford badge and mount, nicked the jacking point covers and tow hook cover. Ford reckon the replacement parts are going to come to +£750. 👿

So…. does anyone know somewhere to get cheap parts for a 06 Mondeo ST TDCI? We'll be keeping an eye on ebay as well of course!

Thanks!

sobriety
    Free Member

Scrappy?

takisawa2

I've used THESE before with good results. Some knob kicked the wing mirror off our Toyota once, dealer wanted nearly £250 for a new one but got one from a breakers in B'ham for £45. They email you with their price etc. Saved ringing round loads of places.
    http://www.fordmondeo.org/ might be good source also.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Local scrappie. Ask the guys who stole yours?

Don't forget to call the police about it.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Come and pull the bits you need off mine. Or not…

Google Ford Parts UK or something. Used them before and they're much cheaper than dealers. For stuff like the jacking point covers, you'll get them plain but a spray can of primer, paint and laquer off the same website is cheap. Might be worth a shot?

loup
    Free Member

Waiting for ours to come up on ebay 👿 Phoned the police but there's obviously nothing they can do (just keep track if it becomes more prolific).

Will compare prices on Ford Parts UK (tho the jacking point covers are still £15…. 15 quid for a bit of plastic :x), that parts finder looks like a good idea also.

Cheers peeps!

Taff
    Free Member

try the local scrappy otherwise I've used the Parts Gateway in the passed. It's a netweork of scrappies that can find you what you want

cp

http://www.eurocarparts.co.uk

for new cheap parts

EDIT:- ah. possibly not body parts

tron
    Free Member

Any car body spares / paint place. Front bumpers, grilles etc. are available as pattern items.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ford Mondeo – cheap parts anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.