Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • ford B-MAX ??
  • giantx4
    Free Member

Whats it all about????

parkesie
    Free Member

So the sprogs dont smash the door on other cars?

aP
    Free Member

Sliding big doors mean that when they park in tescos next to your IT middle management leasemobil, they don’t put massive dents in it when getting the spawn out.

aP
    Free Member

TBH, you IT boys with your massive fixation with cars and relative position in your meaningless company – it’s a car, get over it.
    Turns to the Manzanilla.

giantx4
    Free Member

Haha!.. ye but is it cmax sized or smaller??.. still able to slam doors shut onto seat belt buckle tho i bet! Aaarrgghhhh! Nooooo!

Kryton57

I’d like to know if this is a respectable runaround doubling as a part time bike / kiddie car to supplement the main family vehicle. But no one has one?

giantx4
    Free Member

Just sn advert..looks good but never seen or heard of “b-max” bdfore?

BlobOnAStick

Had a shuftie at one when I took my C-max in for a service.

Smaller than a C-max with very little boot space, but roomy cabin space. Didn’t figure how to drop the seats, so i’m not sure on the bike carrying capabilities.

Seemed a bit of an exercise in ‘solution looking for a problem’ to me.

mudshark
    Free Member

Notasgoodasa Roomster

footflaps

TBH, you IT boys with your massive fixation with cars and relative position in your meaningless company – it’s a car, get over it.

It’s a Ford, so if you have one as a company car, you really haven’t made it! 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It’s a Ford, so if you have one as a company car, you really haven’t made it!

if you’re still working for a company to give you a car then surely then you’ve not made it?

It’s fiesta sized, but with more headroom, that’s pretty much it, I’ve got a c-max (focus platform) and it’s great for being focus sized 90% of the time, then big enough to camp in the other 10%. Floor is no bigger than an estate, but you can get changed in the back without needing to be a contortionist. I doubt it was intended for that though, the only other people who like them are mums lifting kids in and out the back (without having to bend down and reach in so far), old people appreciate the lack of having to bend down to get in, and tall people appreciate that you can sit in the back with loads of headroom (whreas even in an estate 6ft’ers struggle in most cars as the headroom is fine in the front, but the rear seats are on top of the fuel tank, spare tire, rear wheels etc).

giantx4
    Free Member

Well….now i know ;)) happy riding peeps!

geordiemick00
    Free Member

It’s a Ford, so if you have one as a company car, you really haven’t made it!

I’m due to swap my 3 series M Sport, been looking at a 2.2TDCi S Max Titanium X Sport, I may have to go for a 5 series now after that comment 😆

spooky_b329

Its the replacement for the Fusion, the Fusion is basically a taller fiesta with an estate style boot (no lip or light clusters in the way) which is ideal for bikes when the seats are down. Not looked at the B-Max so don’t know if its still a good bikers car?

geordiemick00
    Free Member

i think its a Vauxhall Meriva competitor except it has no B pillars to impede access/egress from the back

ThePinkster

No idea what the car is like but the music on the ad is (old but) brilliant! Takes me back to my yoof. 😀

mrchrispy

my old company gave you a car at my grade and called it a ‘status car’, the laughable 4.5k a year wasnt good for anything that’d suit a growing family. they then decided to charge all company car drivers 500quid a year to park on company property….lol.

I cycled and for a while they even thought about charging us to park bikes (at least that was the rumor). I left.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ford B-MAX ??’ is closed to new replies.