Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • for you, ze drivink lesson is over….
  • Smudger666

What a muppet

I have some sympathy after taking my kid out just after he started driving lessons and didn’t spot the artic he was reversing towards but a tank on a main road?

growinglad
    Free Member

To be fair they are camouflaged.

scaredypants

tank reversing along the road ?

I doubt that excuses the driver’s decision but might have confused her a bit (more)

jambalaya
    Free Member

Did you see the name of he street – Panzer Ring Strasse (or something like that). Tank driver said he swerved to avoid the body of the car and only crushed the front otherwise the driver would have been crushed.

tank reversing along the road ?

No I think they usually drive longer distances with the turret reversed

Northwind

@scaredy, it wasn’t reversing, they drive around with the turrets reversed so they don’t have 20 foot of poky thing coming out the front

Smudger666

that’s the back of the tank you are looking at, they tend to drive with the turret reversed so they dont poke things with it.

edit@: what jambalaya said.

scaredypants

Oh, so the tank’s been right over the front of the car, going forwards, rather than “just” hitting it going backwards ?(just read smudger’s and everybody else’s posts) – and looked at some tanky pics and I see the turret’s a lot more central than it looks in the car photo)

jambalaya
    Free Member

As an aside I highly recommend Buffalo Soldiers, great scene in the movie with a tank, a driver high on LSDheroin (?) and a petrol station.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAXDWjXsvzw[/video]

tomhoward

SMIDSY?

phiiiiil

But was anyone in the tank injured?

Deveron53
    Free Member

That car driver was asking for it. I’ve seen loads of cars jumping red lights and pulling out in front of people! She deserved all she got.

TFIC

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘for you, ze drivink lesson is over….’ is closed to new replies.