Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • For you design types and photoshop guru's
  • jahwomble
    Free Member

stunt slug?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Barry Bethel – Member
    ^ that link, and much of this thread confirms that designers are right up their own arses.
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Why? Because they won't give a considerable amount of time for free to a total stranger who didn't even ask nicely?

molgrips
    Free Member

I quite like that cover 4xj, but I don't think the silhouette works well. It's actually nicer without it, but it does need something down there mtb related.

Re designers, I can kind of sympathise. If (like me) you know even a little bit about computers everyone phones you to ask for help constantly. Then people start expecting you to do their stuff just because you can. To be fair, I've not really had a lot of trouble with this but some folk I know have.

GrahamS

^ that link, and much of this thread confirms that designers are right up their own arses.

In case you're taking "that link" seriously, read some of the other pieces from the same (original) website:
    http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

nbt

can't see images on imageshack, apparently 🙁

or maybe it's just those images!

Drac

Missed this thread until now, great Photoshop work.

Fourcrossjohn for the sake of man kind don't use your design, it's **** hideous.

hora
    Free Member

What the **** is that? I can't even read or disseminate the information (or be bothered).

D0NK

I love these threads, I'm tempted to start my own, demading someone do some photoshopping for me for free 🙂

BTW is that bedger clip downloadable from some photoshop tools page? seen loads of people use it, 4xJs silhouette will be up there too now i bet 🙂

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Ah man, not been on STW for a few days and return to pure gold.

The Flying Ox: Beutiful work, man.

Mrs Toast: In these times there are few who can wield a mouse with such skill and thoughtful insight into the very soul of the subject. Marvellous!!

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘For you design types and photoshop guru's’ is closed to new replies.