Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • for those so inclined- the special one to spurs so cook the books redknap can go
  • kimbers

assuming mourinhos salary can be agreed

apparently

wrightyson
    Free Member

Have a few “contacts” in the footy world, not heard any genuine rumblings on Jose yet, but he’s in town, and must be here for a reason??!!

ourmaninthenorth

Really? Not sure how that would go down at he lane.

Whatever, I just want them to carry on playing beautiful football. Even after last week’s horror show.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I get the feeling that if Harry left it would all fall apart. Although I keep waiting for the bubble to burst and it hasn’t yet.

At this rate we may actually win something.

zippykona

How do you feel about Jose for England?

ourmaninthenorth

Zippy – meh tbh. Nothing a manager alone can do will drag English international football out of the bog.

Bregante

I get the feeling that if when Harry left leaves it would will all fall apart

FTFY

Junkyard
    Free Member

he will be found out at International level IMHO
    Not sure jose wants it or the FA could live with him
    Spurs Not sure they are big enough for him tbh [ no offence Spurs fans]

wrightyson
    Free Member

Can’t ever see the Fa taking Jose on because he’s in a “name his price” situation at the moment, and we all know how well the big wage of the last manager was received!!

ian martin
    Free Member

Maybe wenger is getting the boot?

AndyP
    Free Member

Maybe wenger is getting the boot?
    I can’t imagine Wenger getting the boot, but then I can’t imagine Mourinho going to a small(ish) club either, so who knows what’s afoot.
    Harry for England would fit perfectly. Players are thugs, fans are idiots, they deserve the melty-faced bung-taker as manager.

CaptJon
    Free Member

I’d rather have JM than HR as England manager. But i’d rather have Wenger over either of them.

ian martin
    Free Member

Does England need a manager at all?
    England always fields the biggest names. With no tactics at all the tournaments they qualify for.
    The players then play poorly and blame the long season. The manager is got rid of and it all starts over again.
    The press do the usual over hype then slaughter everyone after.

davidjones15
    Free Member

I thought José was being lined up for Man Utd and he’s more interested in beating Fergie than chasing money. If he does go to Spurs, it’ll be to kill a little time until Fergie finally retires, it’s the 25+ years success at a top flight club that he’s got in his sights, no?
    Why would anyone want to manage England? It’s all about the politics and bu66er all to do with the football.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Jose to Man City?

spursn17
    Free Member

There has been the odd rumour floating about regarding Jose coming to Spurs for a long while now. I wouldn’t mind him as manager, but the lovely flowing footie we play would suffer.

Believe it or not, I’m not a big fan of melty face Harry. I think he relies on too many old players on loan or frees, they play great for a short while, then leave, then we’re left with a disjointed team in the future.
    I wonder at some of his decisions sometimes, I don’t know why he left Lennon on the bench last week and played Kranjcar against arse, Bale was left to roam all over the place, and Ledley King is so slow he’s a liability now. And before any of you South London red shirted scum sucking dogs start, yes I am bitter and twisted with disappointment over losing to your lot 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘for those so inclined- the special one to spurs so cook the books redknap can go’ is closed to new replies.