Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • For those of us at work this week.
  • tenfoot

Here until Wednesday lunchtime, when I’m going to take the pretty route home on my MTB, and try out a few new trails.

Marin
    Free Member

In on Xmas Eve but got told today come in,go for breakfast, go home and come back on the 4th 🙂

langylad
    Free Member

Working earlies christmas day, boxing day and lates on new years eve with one day off in between, mainly dealing with alcohol fueled stupidity and violence. Love christmas, hate working it

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

In until 3 xmas eve, fri/sat off then back in at 7 on sunday and then monday off …. joys of working for the council waste and refuse

zippykona

We are mental in the shop. Have sold so much chocolate it’s unreal.
    Hopefully it will get more and more crazy til 3pm on Christmas Eve when we can collapse in a heap.
    We know that as soon as we close the door that is the cue for all the drunk husbands knock on the door to START their christmas shopping! How many marriages we have saved by opening the door god knows.

Big-Dave
    Free Member

I’m busy with appointments up until about 2pm on Wednesday at the moment but that could all change. Its a normal busy week for me until Friday but being self employed I’m rather pleased about that. I’m not the most Christmassy of people so I’d rather be busy in the lead up to the big day and may well work on Boxing day if I get a call out.

slowjo
    Free Member

Sat here on my own (as normal) contemplating the world. I have one, massive, report to do then I am finished. The thing is, I am struggling to get my ar$e in gear.

It isn’t that the report is tough or mentally challenging, about 50% of it is (almost) cut and paste.

Daydreaming about tomorrow – forecast is good and if I have finished this report, I’ll go out for a good long ride.

matt_outandabout

The boss just went home for the afternoon in lieu. Both colleagues in the office are about to leave for the holidays.

I have a course in writing risk benefit assessments to write… 😕

I feel that the course may be unfinished…

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Away for Xmas & new year 🙁 crew change on 5th January. Can’t wait! Merry Xmas to any of you stuck on ships/offshore for Xmas.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

where the F5ck is that damn panda?!?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

found it!

alibongo001

Matt have you properly assessed the benefit / risk of not doing the course?
    😕

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘For those of us at work this week.’ is closed to new replies.