Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • For those looking for a DSLR case for outdoor use
  • molgrips
    Free Member

By that I mean tossing into a camelbak or rucksack, rather than carrying on your chest etc – these are excellent (clicky):

Just big enough for your camera, hard case, full zip to protect against general crud from your bag. Top stuff.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I dont bother with a case if it’s in the camelbak. Takes up even more room then. You’d be surprised how little protection they need anyway, I tossed mine down the road at 15mph trying to take a low down backwards facing shot. A bent hot shoe was the only real damage. I’ve crashed on it too…..

clancol
    Free Member

looks good, You got one?

molgrips
    Free Member

My camelbaks and rucksacks tend to accumulate grit and crud rattling around in them, transferred from dirty clothing etc that gets put in there. I’d never put my camera in unprotected, or even my phone.

Yes, I did just get one. It comes with a confusing selection of dividers and stuff that I can’t figure out what they are for.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

My camelbaks and rucksacks tend to accumulate grit and crud rattling around in them, transferred from dirty clothing etc that gets put in there. I’d never put my camera in unprotected, or even my phone.

I just keep my camelbak clean. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘For those looking for a DSLR case for outdoor use’ is closed to new replies.