Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • for the drinkers…. 25% off wine and fizz at Waitrose……
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

or, so their e-mail tells me….
    'ere you go…..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Fcksocks. I've just placed an order with Berry's! Never mind.

clubber
    Free Member

25% of wine and fizz at Waitrose……

is what? infected with Samonella, corked, fake? 😉

marsdenman
    Free Member

Sorry CFH – still, buy some more in to *cough* lay-down *cough* – i'm told things taste much better after about oh, a fortnight's cellaring at home……….. 😉

marsdenman
    Free Member

edited to keep clubber happy 😉

actually – covers my mistake – shows i've already taken advantage of the 25% off – HIC! 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They last that long in the cellar? 😉

My "good" stuff tends to be bought en primeur from Berry's. Quaffing wine is usually their GOC, which does exactly what it says on the bottle, but a bargain at Waitrose would have been a winner! Never mind!

marsdenman
    Free Member

They last that long in the cellar?

It's rare they get that far at our place…….. 😉

"good stuff" comes from local independents, if we find something we like at a tasting we'll pick up 2 or 3 – one for now, others do get a lie down in the cellar….

'Anything goes' though for the 'house' wines….

Really should find a way to learn more about the stuff, far, far from amy form of expert on the matter…..

Actually – speaking of house wines – if you can stretch to south african (i'm guessing you prefer French?) do look up 'Raouls Red' – was about 6 notes a bottle last we bought it – tis a blend (i can hear you cringing) but all off very old, limited crop, vines…… 😉

cinnamon_girl

Sainsbury's are doing 25% off 6 bottles or more 🙂

I'm too fat and ugly to shop at Waitrose 🙁

RichPenny
    Free Member

Yes, but Waitrose have a far poncier wine selection than Sainsburys 🙂 Arse, if only I'd not spent £400 on forks today, a case of Old Block would be mine. MINE I TELL YOU!!!!!

cinnamon_girl

So … Rich … what forks did you get and could your old ones not be serviced?

I only drink cheap wine … more money for bikes 😉

RichPenny
    Free Member

My old ones can probably be serviced, but I want to learn to do it myself so it's better with those. The gouge in the stanchion means I don't care too much if it goes wrong. They weren't really long enough for the P7 anyway. Bought some maxled 150mm Revs to go on the 5 🙂 Can then swap the Pikes onto the P7. Rebas will be used for a new build, which now has a front wheel too due to the maxle on the Revs! Got forks plus Pro2/Stans Flow wheel for £400. Not too shabby 😉

cinnamon_girl

Oooh, sounds as though you're sorted apart from the new frame! You have been commuting this week haven't you 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘for the drinkers…. 25% off wine and fizz at Waitrose……’ is closed to new replies.