Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • For Godness Shakes
  • RichJJ
    Free Member

Do they sell them in Waitrose ? On special offer in Ocado curently, does that mean that Waitrose stock them also or not necessarily ? Is there anywhere else doing 500g bottles of the Vanilla for £1.

Cheers

MrGreedy

Don’t know about Waitrose, but Asda definitely stock them in the milkshakes/UHT cartons etc. aisle

dobo
    Free Member

they taste a bit funny to me, i prefer good old yazoo which is cheaper, i doubt all the vitamins in the goodness shakes really has any affect

RichJJ
    Free Member

Can’t find them anywhere on the ASDA website ?

RichJJ
    Free Member

I’ve just been in to the ASDA store and checked everywhere including the UHT aisle and nothing ?? Tesco only stock two flavours, not theVanillawhich is the one I was looking for and Waitrose dont have them as I’ve been it there also yesterday. Anyone know where I can get them, apart from online ?

Thanks

Kryton57

Sainsbury’s do them.

But you’d be far better off buying a recovery supplement from one of the popular websites, much cheaper per “drink”

Try looking at the MyProtien website, Recovery XS product as an example…

tony24
    Free Member

i brought the “for goodness shakes” kit from wiggle with the bottle and the 1’s in the sachets taste great just mix with water shake and its ready to drink.

Perfect recovery drink and easy to use on the bike too 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘For Godness Shakes’ is closed to new replies.