Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • For all you skiers (and snow lovers) out there….
  • matt_outandabout

Best viewed on full screen and HD, and with jaw dropped.

8)

grumm
    Free Member

Cool – would like to have a go in some deep pow with those big fat skis – always found snowboarding so much better off-piste but I have heard it's ace with those powder skis.

matt_outandabout

Half of them are telemark as well in that vid 😀

Dave
    Free Member

We've been watching the trailer today at SingletrackHQ, I'm just working out how to get a copy :o)

ScotlandTheScared

Loving it. Cant wait to go skiing in March 🙂 I pretty much ski telemark only these days – awsome fun/highly technical – but I dont quite think I'm up to their standard…

Dave
    Free Member
    aviemoron
    Free Member

Telemarking – the singlespeeding of skiing.

jam-bo

makes me want to learn to ski and move to japan.

some awesome hand shaped snowboards in this other trailor for that film.

here

aviemoron
    Free Member

Oh and nothing on a bike comes close to skiing (telemarking) deep pow in the trees.

peachos
    Free Member

WOW! those signatures clips amazing. if i see anywhere near half as much powder as that next year i'll be a happy man. really want the opportunity and snowfall to ride a fishtail board at some point in my lifetime.

excited. **** xmas, hurry up february!

grumm
    Free Member

Oh and nothing on a bike comes close to skiing (telemarking) deep pow in the trees.

I would say the same about snowboarding (and I bet it's better than telemarking 🙂 )

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Boarding in pow is such a rush. But I'd struggle with that depth – hate it when is goes in my face!

martinxyz
    Free Member

nah,bmx racing beats telemarking and boarding thru trees!

besides,gorm aint got any trees ;OP

need to try skiing at some point to see how quick my legs break.xc,tele or… who knows.like the look of xc.

scuttler

Ah sweet cherry pow pow. Bliss.

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Nice bit of Ian Brown on this one.

Stick it on HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khzRAfsoBXg

mtbfix

There is little to beat the feeling of skis lifting up onto the powder as you unweight into a turn. Floaty floaty light!

peachos
    Free Member

there is little to beat the feeling of riding the deep powder on a snowboard. weight right back and lift the nose right out of there until you're pretty much lying down in the snow.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Great stuff!

Another one I'd highly recommend is Ten by Guido Perrini. Sign up to Vimeo and you can download it:
    http://www.guidoperrini.com/tenfilm.html

monotokpoint
    Free Member

And another to add to your fav's. Good tunes too – bit of Aphex Twin;

Oakley Ski Extreme

Dino
    Free Member

Hi guys try looking for a DVD called PUSH,
    starring the late great Shane Mc Conkey,
    the guy responsible for all the young rad dudes doing loopy stuff with skis
    rip saucer boy.

csb

Skiing in aspen trees is lush, so much better than the pines we get in Europe. And the US system of an enclosed ski area is ace for idiots like me who get lost in the forest because you can't get lost if you just keep going down.

scuttler

Never got bored of watching McConkey launching off the Eiger – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdV9Zctt3A @ 52 seconds. Didn't realise he'd come a cropper earlier this (last) year. Proper nutter though.

noteeth
    Free Member

Good use of Bon Iver.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘For all you skiers (and snow lovers) out there….’ is closed to new replies.