Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • For £120 you can have…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

An advertising slot on this very site…

I must admit I’m tempted, despite having nothing to advertise but my good self.

*wonders how frequently the ad content can be changed*

philconsequence
    Free Member

you could sell those photos of binners? or set up a business selling mrsMitch’s knitted produce?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Does that mean you can pay £120 to remove the flashing annoying images and replace with nice nothing ness? 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ahhh.. a vacuous void of nothingness.. that’s got me written all over it.

Phil – I’ll do the numbers, you can be the ideas man.

binners

Nobody would pay for those photos! And you really shouldn’t put them out there, out of respect for the goats mother! They have feelings too, you know!

stumpy01

Ha ha!!

I saw that earlier and wondered if it would be worth putting some random ad on for a month.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

3 months is the minimum term…

How about we club together just to have a “it could be a cats face next time” ad?

philconsequence
    Free Member

as long as jamie gets to make the advert… a tasty gif with eggs, cats, TJ wearing a helmet, binners eyeballs getting licked and a swan attacking bmitch.

clubber
    Free Member

£120 a month? If so, that’s 36 people at a tenner for the three month slot 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

£40 a month clubber… it’s practically free!

That’s why your the ideas man Phil!

clubber
    Free Member

Well I’m in 🙂 Consider it paying for the forum 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

ooohh and bullheart stamping on the violent swan. (represents cancer… i’m well good at modern art)

jamie, we await your submissions

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I reckon you just ask your ‘patients’, but I don’t care. Genius treads a fine line.

bullheart
    Free Member

I have a swan here. Say the word.

clubber
    Free Member

Maybe ‘Fred is watching you’ with his mohican and mad eyes in the middle.

And just for the retro-feel, Cressers and some DOOM!

nbt

Can we get MrsTOast doing the grafix? Her work is OSSUM

philconsequence
    Free Member

get up to the fringe festival bullheart and do it in a public place… its art. and the residents of edinbro love the festival and all the money it brings in 😀

none of the patients here have the imagination required to survive on the chat forum unfortunately otherwise i’d get them all logins.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Here was me thinking I was stuck on Shutter Island, obviously not.

binners

I reckon a picture of Fred looking manic like like travis bickle in the style of dizzee rascals ‘bonkers’ cover, with ‘buy more eggs’ sliced in to it subliminaly

donsimon
    Free Member

Wouldn’t this be the perfect opportunity for the very talented artists of STW to showcase their work and maybe win some contracts?

Does that mean you can pay £120 to remove the flashing annoying images and replace with nice nothing ness?

For a mere 100 of your British pounds I will furnish you with the solution to your problem.

GrahamS

Does that mean you can pay £120 to remove the flashing annoying images and replace with nice nothing ness?

Premier members get an option in their Profile to reduce the amount of “flashing annoying images” – and membership is considerably less than £120.

And you get a nice before your name. Which is nice.

warton
    Free Member

lels do it. tenner each for three months, as long as it can be changed regulary, ie daily.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yes, I like that idea Don.

We can have a competition… We’ll call it the X-Factor, it’s kinda catchy and haven’t quite decided what I’m looking for in terms of the image… hence the ‘X’.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘For £120 you can have…’ is closed to new replies.