Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Footie apps for iPhone
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Any that push scores/goals etc? I use Sky but unless I look on the app I don’t get any updates. Thinking something like the ECB cricket app that sends alerts when wickets are taken…

bamboo
    Free Member

Fotmob on android is very good and gives you alerts for your favourite teams. I’m not sure it is available on iTunes though.

Jamie
    Free Member

FourFourTwo Stats Zone

It will push the scores, HT/FT and as they go in, of the teams* you select it to. I think it only covers the prem, tho.

*5 Max.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

That FourFourTwo one looks perfect. 😀

Apart from the fact I suport Leeds Utd. 😥

Any other recommendations????

higgo
    Free Member

Apart from the fact I suport Leeds Utd.

Any other recommendations????
    support a better team?
    failing that, how about a different sport?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

A different sport? Like football? It’s a while since Leeds have played that effectively.

fathomer

Eurosport Live Score, can be a bit slow but works. Can also be used for other sports.

andrewrchambers
    Free Member

Another vote for fotmob here. Pushes goals to phone as they happen from (I think) any league in the world. Can set favourite teams so it only tells you important things.

Also because it runs as a background process, often tells me about games I didn’t even know about when they kick off.

I use it on Android but I just checked the App Store and its available there too.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Cheers – trying the Eurosport one – the Fotmob one charges £1.99 for push notifications.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Footie apps for iPhone’ is closed to new replies.