Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • FOOTBORE!
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

How many weeks if this?

I can't even go abroad to get away from it.

I suppose I should have scheduled a transatlantic saling trip or the like.

SPARE ME!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

4 weeks of footie heaven

Spongebob
    Free Member

<reaches for the whacky backy>

jahwomble
    Free Member

One man's footie heaven is another man's "oh ffs is it stil going on?"

Spongebob
    Free Member

Now is it me, or is the post match analysis as meaningful as a couple of old biddies talking about the weather?

jahwomble
    Free Member

I'm even bored of telling people how bored I am with it now. so after this sentence I'm going to stop.

markfu
    Free Member

You could always just turn it over, or put some music on instead? I must admit though, that France/Uruguay game was cack indeed.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Could be worse. How about four weeks of Le Tour, now that is boooooring. Watching drugged up Biafrans riding bicycles on the road in France. WTF

simonralli2
    Free Member

I swear to god if all the blokes who profess to not liking football and in particular the world cup were watching it in Brazil, I can guarantee the story would be a would different kettle of fish believe you me 😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

The Irish commentary on the France vs. Uruguay game was pretty good, especially when they began laughing on T. Henry's handball claim.

Spongebob
    Free Member

markfu – Member

You could always just turn it over, or put some music on instead? I must admit though, that France/Uruguay game was cack indeed.

So, even according to a genuine football fan, Football = cack? 😆

markfu
    Free Member

You get crap football matches, like you get crap matches in any sport. Surely you're not trying to justify your hatred of the game by one person's comments on how cack a game was? I am a Wolves fan, trust me crap games are a given, but the good ones more than make up for it.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I really wish I was in the Big Brother House. (And I loathe BB!)
    Lucky Barstewards get to escape it!!!!!

prettygreenparrot

football zzzzzzz

Now, the tour. That is sport.

Now is it me, or is the post match analysis as meaningful as a couple of old biddies talking about the weather?

Less so, at least the 'old biddies' might have experienced the weather they're talking about. The pundits have only been watching.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Televisions have these buttons see…

AdamW
    Free Member

As someone who can't stand football I am hoping England goes through all the hoops.

Because the trails will be emptier for me! Muhahahahahahahahah! 😆

coogan
    Free Member

One day of it and the amount of whinging little girls is startling. Are you all stuck indoors with only two channels to watch?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And without the imagination to think about picking up a book or going for a walk or putting on an album or cooking some good food or riding a bike or painting a picture or…

tails
    Free Member

ENGERLUND ENGERLUND ENGERLUND!!!!! LOVE IT!! **** le crap tour

Spongebob
    Free Member

I am a Wolves fan, trust me crap games are a given, but the good ones more than make up for it.

– Bit like the British weather, mostly rubbish, but every now and then it's glorious.

#
    coogan – Member

One day of it and the amount of whinging little girls is startling. Are you all stuck indoors with only two channels to watch?
    Posted 26 minutes ago # Report-Post
    #
    mastiles_fanylion – Member

And without the imagination to think about picking up a book or going for a walk or putting on an album or cooking some good food or riding a bike or painting a picture or…

or what?

Jamie
    Free Member

You do realise there are probably more posts on STW bemoaning the football and the amount of football posts than…well you guess it.

miketually
    Free Member

Are you all stuck indoors with only two channels to watch?

I put News24 on while there was a match on BBC1. The top "news" story was the score in the world cup match.

If I gave a shit, I'd be watching it! FFS!

john_drummer
    Free Member

I'll probably get a red card for this, but

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT

It's a bit sad isn't it, that for millions of people, the most exciting thing they have got to look forward to over the next couple of weeks is watching some people they have never met kick a ball around a field.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

It's a bit sad isn't it, that for millions of people, the most exciting thing they have got to look forward to over the next couple of weeks is moaning about some people they have never met kick a ball around a field.

singletrackmind

It's a bit sad isn't it, that for hundreds of people, the most exciting thing they have got to look forward to over the next couple of weeks is moaning about some people they have never met cycling around a field.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

It's a bit sad isn't it, that for hundreds of people, the most exciting thing they have got to look forward to over the next couple of weeks is posting hundreds of threads on a bike forum moaning about football.

Switch over, go out for a ride, choke your chicken, MTFU!

jahwomble
    Free Member

It's a bit sad isn't it, that for millions of people, the most exciting thing they have got to look forward to over the next couple of weeks is moaning about some people they have never met, moaning about some other people they have never met kick a ball around a field.

andytherocketeer

Switch over

we did. blimmin footy on the news channels too. and major international crisis like oil spill has been relegated into the 2nd div. behind someone getting a sore leg.

coogan
    Free Member

'Football is on… waaaaaaah! waaaaaaah!'

timdrayton
    Free Member

dear god its the mondeo owning, flag/car window inserting ****ts i want to end.

it doesnt look good, it didnt when they came out years ago.

it just shows me that you shop at Asda and i know this already because I am sat queing behind you while you are parked blocking the cash machine, and you try and fit your bloated wife in the passenger seat.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I like the world cup, I enjoy watching 2 random countries with no chance of qualifying let alone winning play. I **** HATE THE **** HYPE which goes with it! Just shut up, **** off and let the tournament speak for itself.

Turned it on earlier to watch a game and they had some shite computerised voiceover and some special effects bollox trying to sound clever talking about left footed players – wtf is that about and why hasn't the person responsible been dragged out the back and shot? I actually watched the Corrie omnibus till it had finished, that's how **** it was.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

major international crisis like oil spill has been relegated into the 2nd div. behind someone getting a sore leg.

But nothing significant has changed with the oil spill – how many times can they re-report it?

Perhaps they could use Robert Green to plug the leak though – that might please everyone.

highclimber
    Free Member

I find the Pre-match schpeel to be equally (if not more) boring – espcially if it starts an HOUR before Kick-off!!!! 👿

molgrips
    Free Member

4 weeks of whinging.. My god.

Some people on this forum don't half have issues.

D0NK

England in the world cup is just about the only football I can be bothered to watch (if I've not got a ride to go on instead) but it's the invasiveness of it all that peeves me. Can't bloody get away from it, mike's news24 story a case in point.

donsimon
    Free Member

Perhaps they could use Robert Green to plug the leak though – that might please everyone.

Nah! the oil would just slip right through his hands. 😆

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nah! the oil would just slip right through his hands.

LOL – brilliant!!!!

Olly
    Free Member

dont worry, in a few weeks you can respond to all the water cooler "did you see the game?" 's with

"nope, because in other more important news, the tour is on"

RealMan
    Free Member

Quick, Holland vs Denmark is about to start.

What you reckon the score will be? 1-0 to Denmark?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘FOOTBORE!’ is closed to new replies.