Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Football is for Dimwits?
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

It’s[rugby] good because it’s complicated and strategic

what big fat lump* gets ball runs a bit other big fat blokes tackle/pile on top ball goes to another fat bloke repeat till fat blokes are tired. little guy then kicks it a long way and runs to stop other little bloke catcher who passes to fat bloke repeat till someone kicks a penalty.

* i believe these days they are more meat heads than pie/lager heads to be fair.

CountZero

Yeah, but if he’s right then he’s picking an argument with dimwits, should be an easy fight.

In the end a rather futile one. You’ll never convince a dimwit that he’s utterly mistaken.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s this all about? I’m too stupid to understand. 😥

molgrips
    Free Member

what big fat lump* gets ball runs a bit other big fat blokes tackle/pile on top ball goes to another fat bloke repeat till fat blokes are tired. little guy then kicks it a long way and runs to stop other little bloke catcher who passes to fat bloke repeat till someone kicks a penalty.

Personally, if I knew that little about a great game I’d keep my mouth shut so as not to embarrass myself 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆
    I do find it hard to believe you would let lack of knowledge stop you from forming an opinion 😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

haterz be hatin’.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I like football because I am extremely stupid and incapable of coping with the complexities of other vastly superior sports.

I may well be an idiot, but at least I’m a happy idiot. 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t mind football at all. I happily watch internationals or European matches.

I just enjoy rugby a bit more, that’s all. It’s all good, it’s all sport.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

all sport am gud

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Football is for Dimwits?’ is closed to new replies.