Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Football is driving me crazy already
  • jp-t853

There is little point to this thread except I can not stand football. I enjoy playing the game with friends, although very badly but generally dislike everything to do with the viewing access, money and values associated with the game.

I do not subscribe to Sky, I watch little TV and do my best to avoid the game but everytime I see a newspaper, watch the news, go on news websites turn on radio 5 (which I have been enjoying for the past few months) it is there.

I really couldn’t give a stuff about Rooney, Saurez & Bale. I can probably only name another three players.

I think I will retire to Dalton’s cave for the next nine months. That’s all

kimbers

i feel the same about clarckson but every 5 minutes theres another thread about him…..

binners

I really couldn’t give a stuff about Rooney, Saurez & Bale.

I love footy, but I whole-heartedly agree with this statement. I’m sick to death of the whole endless soap opera. Until the season kicks off properly, I’m really not interested*

* If any of the above players transfers impacted on my fantasy football squad, that might be a different matter 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

On an unrelated note, doesn’t Phil Dowd look fit?

Oh, and I live the soap opera stuff. Although it means my FF team won’t be getting picked till the 16th 8)

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I stopped reading or watching any football last year. Only when you opt out do you fully realise how much marketing and guff is behind it.

It frees up quite a lot of time, and it’s liberating not to have to listen to or read any of the nonsense. I’d advise it.

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

I used to like football. Sick of the huge salaries/transfer fees, stupid player behaviour (Rooney, Suarez, Joey Barton etc) and players chucking themselves on the floor to try and get penalties/free kicks – they are mostly overpaid prima donnas now.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Tick!

Have been season ticket holder in the past and Sky Sports subscriber, but frankly couldn’t care less now about the whole soap opera, Suarez is only the most recent installment, I turned off properly when Tevez when AWOL a few years back and Celtic players got sent bullets in the post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Football is driving me crazy already’ is closed to new replies.