• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Foot pain – advice?
  • snakeysnuggles
    Free Member

After a bit of advice…a few months ago my foot started hurting…it felt like the bone from my big toe to my ankle. Not idea what I had done. After a day of swearing a lot I went to out of hours GP who said it looked broken, did a XRay and said it wasnt. After a couple of weeks it went away, apart from odd twinge occasionally.

On Sunday I decided to overcook a berm at Mabie and go down it on my left arm, chin first (advice don’t). I’m OK – just a few small scabs and small swellings on arm/chin, which have nearly gone today. My gloves were a godsend..however now wrecked.

When I stood up I realised my foot is doing the same again, only worse I can barely stand it on. I can move all my toes, and see bones in foot don’t have obvious breaks. However I’d like some tips on how to prevent this/what to do for pain/repair management as its a bit annoying if this is going to come back.

I don’t really want to go back to out of hours to be xray-d and turned away again. I did pop into GPs today and was sent away.

Grr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Foot pain – advice?’ is closed to new replies.