Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Food fusions
  • thebunk

Now I like the odd food mashup as much as the next person – honey and bovril on toast is a particular favourite.

But the guy sitting opposite me has just stuck a Lion Bar into a Beef and Tomato pot noodle and eaten the whole lot.

Just wanted to share the weirdness.

Jamie
    Free Member

You might want to visit this thread.

firestarter
    Free Member

peanut butter on toast topped with tinned tomatoes. my mate has it all the time so i tried a few weeks back. not bad tbh

sweepy
    Free Member

Well theres no way your going to make a beef and tomato pot noodle taste any worse so I suppose its worth a try.

toys19
    Free Member

Chips and Blackcherry yoghurt.
    Chips and butter.

Drac

More like it but not one I'll try.

Well theres no way your going to make a beef and tomato pot noodle taste any worse so I suppose its worth a try.

I had one yesterday they really are just very odd but some how edible.

thebunk

Jamie – Member
    You might want to visit this thread.

Jamie, that thread is about sandwiches. Anyone remotely experienced in the art of sandwich making knows you can whack anything in a sandwich and it's nice. Brie and Mango? Please, I used to live in Buckinghamshire, they feed kids that shit instead of Cow & Gate.

I love sandwiches, don't get me wrong, but what I saw was worthy of it's own thread (and I didn't see the other one, alright?)

Drac

Brie and Mango? Please, I used to live in Buckinghamshire, they feed kids that shit instead of Cow & Gate.

Yeah made me chuckle that such a revelation.

toys19
    Free Member

More like it but not one I'll try.

Try it, lush honest . Agree about pot noodles, love them..

Drac

I can't say it'll never happy but the chances of me having a Blackcherry and a yoghurt around at the same time or slim but if it was to happen then yes I will.

I buy the odd pot noodle now and then when on nights as it makes a hot 'meal' rather than the normal sandwich or having crisps, pop and chocolate. They do the job of a snack just fine.

toys19
    Free Member

chances of me having a Blackcherry and a yoghurt around at the same time

Ho ho.

Pot noodles as a meal> you need 3 or 4..

Milkie
    Free Member

Peanut Butter, Mayo & Marmite inbetween 2 bits of toast.
    AKA Stoner Sandwich, surprisingly nice!

Drac

DOH!

Kevevs
    Free Member

That's seriously fcuked up. Report the weirdo to the police right now! Keep vigilant people.

atlaz
    Free Member

Once met someone who tried eating lard butties… in his stupidity he reasoned he liked dripping sandwiches and what was lard if not "mostly like dripping". He puked under his desk apparently.

Course the only fusion there was the idiot and the lard then the lard and his carpet.

Cougar

I'm quite partial to Marmite and ketchup sandwiches.

When McD's did 'apple pie a la mode', I used to use my fries to eat the ice-cream. It works far better than it has any right to.

toys19
    Free Member

fries and ice cream sounds great.

Anyone with kids will understand fusion food, I hoover up what my 9 month old and 3 year old leave behind, roast dinner and nutella on white bread..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Food fusions’ is closed to new replies.