Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 124 total)
  • Following on from the Cilla thread, who, if anyone, wouldn't…..
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

OP I really don’t understand what you are saying … ffs speak English please.

Ok, CAN YOU THINK OF ANYONE WHO WOULDN’T BE SLAGGED OF ON THIS FORUM, WHEN THEY DIED?
    CELEBRITIES & ‘ENTERTAINERS’ ONLY THOUGH, NOT EVERY ***KER ELSE.

That ok? (I don’t think It’s that hard a question, loads of others seem to have understood.)

jekkyl

Chipps?

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

They’re not arseholes.

BoardinBob

Morgan Freeman

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Someone who wouldn’t be slagged off on here….

Bumble?

chewkw
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member

OP I really don’t understand what you are saying … ffs speak English please.

Ok, CAN YOU THINK OF ANYONE WHO WOULDN’T BE SLAGGED OF ON THIS FORUM, WHEN THEY DIED?
    CELEBRITIES & ‘ENTERTAINERS’ ONLY THOUGH, NOT EVERY ***KER ELSE.

That ok? (I don’t think It’s that hard a question, loads of others seem to have understood.) [/quote]

😆 Finally I understand your English. 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Chipps?

Probably not, but (no offence to him) he’s hardly a celeb/entertainer in the grand scheme of things is he, really?

LOL @ Chewkw!

MoreCashThanDash

I’m always surprised how vehemently people talk about “hating” public figures. They might be annoying, irritating, stupid, talentless, chin less wonders, but there must be a lot of angry keyboard warriors to turn that into hate.

DezB
    Free Member

Does make me chuckle when Flashy bites on the John Peel thing. I wonder how many of his beloved heavy rock bores never touched an under-age groupie? 😆

jekkyl

One for the Scottish children of the 80s: Glen Michael.

househusband

Phil Jupitus
    Rachel Riley
    Tony Hart

JulianA
    Free Member

Not really happy to slag anyone off before or after their death. It’s easy to do but should we?

Some may appear worthy of it but who knows…?

What circumstances drive people to do what they do? Some people do very bad things but who are we to judge?

People will perhaps disagree but criticising someone without walking a mile in their shoes is not fair.

wallop

I love how some people manage to misunderstand threads like this one 😆

finbar
    Free Member

Mick Hucknall.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

…his beloved heavy rock bores…

Think you might be insulting heavy rockers there…

Hair-metal bores more like it. 🙂

sweepy
    Free Member

I’ll slag off Mick Hucknall, He ruined Moneys too tight to mention.

scc999

Billy Connolly.
    Michael Parkinson.
    Murray Walker.
    Johnny Ball.

JulianA
    Free Member

wallop – Member
    I love how some people manage to misunderstand threads like this one

Sorry, Wallop. That must be my coat over there…

joshvegas
    Free Member

Sorry you can’t have Billy Connolly he’s a loud mouthed **** who became the very person he attacked.

How about Stephen Hawking? Quite happy to have the piss ripped out of him for charity. Clearly a genius. Quite amusing.

finbar
    Free Member

I was about to slag off Parky (smarmy git), but then I read this great passage on his Wikipedia page:

In May 2009 Parkinson bemoaned the state of TV generally, saying he was “fed up of the rise of celebrities hosting shows, ridiculously-titled documentaries and property shows”, saying “In my television paradise there would be no more property programmes, no more police-chasing-yobbos-in-cars programmes and, most of all and please God, no more so-called documentary shows with titles like My 20-Ton Tumour, My Big Fat Head, Wolf Girl, Embarrassing Illnesses and The Fastest Man on No Legs.”[44] On 11 October 2010, Parkinson appeared on Richard Bacon’s Radio 5 Live show where he was particularly critical of comedian and actor Russell Brand, saying: “I don’t see the point of him.”[45]

TheFlyingOx

Michael Palin

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

p

articularly critical of comedian and actor Russell Brand, saying: “I don’t see the point of him.”[45]

I can deal with that but I’ll slag him off while he’s alive rather than dead.

*He’s the end of a purple bell*

There, said it.

martinhutch

I love how some people manage to misunderstand threads like this one

I misread the thread title as “Following on from the Cilla thread, who, if anyone, wouldn’t…..?”

So it could have been worse.

Pythons, Attenborough – loads of folk should get universally pleasant write-ups.

thegreatape
    Free Member

How about Stephen Hawking? Quite happy to have the piss ripped out of him for charity. Clearly a genius. Quite amusing.

Bit road ragey by all accounts my mate who grew up in Cambridge’s account, or path ragey anyway, happy to ram pedestrians out of the way when he’s driving around in his crappy KITT replica.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have to agree with Attenborough. Friend of mine makes natural history TV shows with him, and said friend (a man whose opinion I trust and value) assures me that he really is as marvellous as you think he is. A real gent.

How about another couple;

Pam Ayres
    Joanna Lumley

joshvegas
    Free Member

To right. He’s an important man.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Roger Mellie

Bregante

Grayson Perry

rudebwoy
    Free Member

don’t think genuine people have much to worry about, humble types who do not seek the limelight but do find themselves in it–those who seek it are of a different order, you take the celeb shilling……..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bit road ragey by all accounts my mate who grew up in Cambridge’s account, or path ragey anyway, happy to ram pedestrians out of the way when he’s driving around in his crappy KITT replica.

And his jokes are shite.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Grayson Perry

Oh yeah, Grayson Perry!

(WTF is Grayson Perry FFS)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Keith.

convert

Ade Edmondson

jamj1974

Pretty sure Rik Mayall was talked about only positively.

Would Hugh Lawrie also be universally liked too…?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Keith.

At least I know who he is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_Keith

moose
    Free Member

David Walliams, or his bald mate.

convert

Krishnan Guru-Murthy. Like a news presenter, but shitter.

Is someone no one is going to have a bad word about at their death? Really? You sure you got the point of this game?

moose
    Free Member

Haha, sorry. I misread the bloody thing. I shall edit forthwith! 😳

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Strange that no-ones mentioned jamiroquai
    He seems to attract a lot of unfavourable attention from men of a certain age.

shermer75
    Free Member

Brian Blessed (the clue’s in the name, right? 🙂 )

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Following on from the Cilla thread, who, if anyone, wouldn't…..’ is closed to new replies.