Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Folk who change bike often – why?
  • zaskar
    Free Member

chakaping – Member

bikes are like women:

Don’t tell anybody I’ve got four chained up in my garage then!

LOL!

BigDummy
    Free Member

LOL Seconded. 🙂

Gambo
    Free Member

I have changed my bike a few times over the past 2 years, about 5 bikes in that time. I’m not that expeirenced a mtb rider olnly been doing it since 2004, over the last 2 years I have got a lot fitter and also been trying to improve my ability. As I have become more expierienced I now know what I want from a bike. I’ve got a rize now, suits the trails I ride most often and also is quick enough for enduros. looking to stick with it for a while.

freeform5spot
    Free Member

It took me 2 years and about 9 bikes to find my ideal ride (Turner 5 spot). It transformed me as a rider and what I could reasonably expect to get out of my bike. A lot of that may be the fit of the bike. Its a 19″ and I think I was always trying to squeeze my body into an 18″!

Then I sold the frame and upgraded it to an RFX and its transformed my way of thinking even more!

Thats what makes this forum such a good place as even if you are a little bit savvy you can chop and change frames / bikes for little or no money and really experience different things.

life is all about experience in my book!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Sure, I lose a bit of money when I sell a frame on but at the end of the day I could be spending the same amount on handbags or shoes and where’s the fun in that?

S’a good point, and one well made.

Maybe you should start your own Tiny bikes website/magazine, then, manufacturers could send you frames and bikes to test?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Hey, how cool would that be 8)

FOG

Are you my wife? You are aren’t you? No I’m not telling you where that shiny bike in the garage came from.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ebayed it already 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Folk who change bike often – why?’ is closed to new replies.