Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FOD – Yesterday
  • lucien

As per previous post, thanks for the local FOD’ders for riding ideas – 1st time there and am keen to explore furhter next time…

I decided to session and do laps of the blue trail (Verderers) yesterday, and managed a good tidy 5 laps – this is what I saw along the way…..

2 blokes pushing up on big DH dual crown bikes – uh?
    1 bloke (trying) riding up on a big DH bike – nice effort!
    A group of blokes who’d stopped half way found for a cigarette break – wtf, stay at home if you want fag’s along the way…
    Some guy coming (very slowly) down the last bit of the blue trail (which I assume is part of the DH tracks?) on a cyclecross bike – plus cagoule hanging out the back of his rucksack – darwinian…

Is that normal on a blue trail or was it just one of those wtf days?

alfabus
    Free Member

live and let live.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just folk out having fun on bikes. All quite normal.

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

Its a tame trail that alot of people use, you have to be prepared for some sharp braking as there are people that potter round it, I’ve seen dads with their young ones (12 year old ish) going round it slowly.

I go slower on the descents when I ride it on a rigid ss, just get there nice and early if you want a clear run.

passtherizla
    Free Member

what’s with the anti smoking thing!?

Any of your business whether they stop for a sneaky snout? no didn’t think so. If it offends you so much don’t stop by them!? next you’ll be moaning about how many people weren’t wearing helmets… poor effort.

lucien

Mmmmm……helmets, and families with kids wearing and parents not – thanks for reminding me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FOD – Yesterday’ is closed to new replies.