Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FOD Verderers Trail
  • v666ern
    Free Member

Just wanted to say congratulations its a great addition to the centre, about time something like this was brought to us!

How did the opening go on friday? :mrgreen:

whiter74
    Free Member

think its this friday 22nd

_tom_
    Free Member

Is that the last bit of the new xc bit, that’s a bit like the end of thE Monkey but way better? Rode that yesterday, was a bit overbiked as I was on the uplift but it was well fun 🙂

All the new stuff at the FOD is great, love the new ending to Sheepskull.

SammyC
    Free Member

How was the uplift Tom? I almost attended in Al’s place but other things came up. Weather was gopping in Bristol.

Oh, and what’s changed on SheepSkull?

_tom_
    Free Member

Was awesome, did about 14 runs again I think. Was a bit wet but not really slippy apart from a few roots. The whole bottom section has changed, they’ve added a double, couple of kickers/drops and some nice big berms 🙂

psling
    Free Member

Agree with whiter74, I believe the official opening is this weekend coming. Some people may find the new trail a bit sanitised but it’s a great way to get out and explore the area and I defy anyone to not get to the bottom of the ‘Dragon’s Tail’ final decent without a big grin on their face 8)

Lots of other work going on at the cycle centre too including an extension to the cafe area 😀

mattsccm
    Free Member

Verders. Its already got a better name. “The Centreparks trail” Good fun that and it makes a nice way to the top. Great for SSing and night rides in the winter.
    Last time I wandered up there Sheeps skull was buggered. A sodding great artificial berm and all the old stuff screwed. Why can’t things be left alone?

mattsccm
    Free Member

Oh yeah . The FoD is NOT a trail centre thank you very much.

_tom_
    Free Member

imo the new ending of Sheepskull is better, yes a bit more artificial but it’s more interesting I think. I do love berms and little jumps though.

v666ern
    Free Member

sorry of course its not a TC 😉 damn it im a week in front…in that case i deffo havent ridden it before i get a telling off but the vids on you tube deffo arent there either

liking the new/alt jumpy bit at the top of corkscrew too

best part is still on FOD website of the rider falling off…twice

http://thefod.co.uk/#/verderers-trail/4550017489

thefod
    Free Member

A lot of riders on the Verderer’s Trail without a helmet over the weekend!
    Come on people don’t be stupid, be safe. Especially with the final decent now reclassified to red.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FOD Verderers Trail’ is closed to new replies.