Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FoD trails?
  • M1llh0use
    Free Member

not been to FoD for aaaages, supposed to be going this weekend.

is it still the same Verderers/dragons back setup or are there new Enduro/27.5/ENC* specific trails to shred the Gnarr on?

*emperor’s new clothes

stevied
    Free Member

There’s the Freeminers which is shorter than Verds and has a fair few jumps etc so a bit more Gnarr. The Verds last run down is pretty good fun. If you want a bit more gnarr why not do a couple of DH runs via the push-up track?

CheesybeanZ

I think the launch Pad is 650 specific .

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Freeminers is great but some of the DH trails are fantastic I really enjoyed Sheep Skull and the new Launch Pad which you can do at light speed.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

some of the best stuff hides in the forest off the beaten track 😉

v666ern
    Free Member

launch pad 4 wheel specific enduro/gnarr 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

What’s the best trail head to go to with my son hes not so confident but likes the singletrack.

v666ern
    Free Member

soma – verderers would be fine, take it steady and have fun…it only gets silly if your ‘on one’

stevied
    Free Member

verderers would be fine

Last time we were there there was a young lady riding it on one of these:

Wearing some of these:

v666ern
    Free Member

there was several ladies riding on those from zunda’fud howling with laughter all the way down the last descent when it first opened…felt a bit stupid in my camelbak and fluro power ranger outfit after that

soma_rich
    Free Member

Awesome might be there Saturday depending on the weather but its not looking too bad ATM.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FoD trails?’ is closed to new replies.