• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Sam.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FOD Freeminer
  • s4rpf
    Free Member

Does anyone know whats going on with the freeminers trail was on it yesterday and noticed there was a couple of new bits next to it but didnt see how they link in. when will these be rideable.

flatfish
    Free Member

I expect you saw bit’s of the Verderers trail which comes very close on some parts, although if I’m wrong I expect somebody will be along shortly to correct me.

s4rpf
    Free Member

no wasn’t that was near just after you cross the fire track that the downhill boys walk up the hill. If that makes any sense? wrong side of the trail to be Verderers trail anyway.

widge34
    Free Member

The Freeminers is going to be changed and made longer, although not sure if what you saw has anything to do with it.

amt27
    Free Member

lots of work is being done by the DTV on the Freeminers trail, check their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/148528818492477/

I saw a map yesterday of some extensive plans going into 2013 to turn it possibly into a 10 mile loop, very interesting, more interesting was the FC bureaucracy that Alan and his crew have to deal with

Sam

FOD? Surely freemincer is a more appropriate appellation? (nods to Sheldon et. al.) 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FOD Freeminer’ is closed to new replies.