Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • FoD – any rides I can tag onto this weekend?
  • Rickos
    Free Member

I live in Monmouth but still don't know the FoD as well as I should. So, NY Resoluton is to get into the Forest a bit more. Are there any rides that I can tag onto tomorrow or Sunday? Would be willing to buy lunch/beer.

sheldona
    Free Member

Im riding there Sunday on SS getting over manflu so won't be a quick ride. Feel free to email me if you fancy it.

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

Mind if I tag along? I have the excuse of 2months off "proper" biking and, err, how can I put this…gears on my bike 😉

Went out today and some trails (ie all those Becca chose) were pretty muddy AND frozen..special FoD mud to do that!

SSP

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singlespeedstu

err, how can I put this…gears on my bike

This riding with gears is catching on you know. 😳

We'll more than likely see you there. Without gears though. 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

Gears!? You big gheyer.

CheesybeanZ

Would be willing to buy lunch/beer.

we`ll be there with a full compliment of gears and 5" of non niche main stream bike of the year x2 😛

and a free lunch after , cheers Rickos 😉

IHN

gears on my bike

WHAAAAAAAAT!?!

Rickos
    Free Member

Cheers Cheesy, but all set with Ayatollah now (unless you're part of his group). Have a good one.

sheldona
    Free Member

Rickos, Cheesey, SSP, IHN and that attentionwhore Explosion blah blah blah are with me 😉

You are free to change you mind LOL

psling
    Free Member

Don, you bringing calendars? May see you there, if not leave with Dave in shop? Cheers 😉

Rickos, I'm in Monmouth too so would be interesting to meet you Sunday if I can make it.

sheldona
    Free Member

Don, you bringing calendars?

Sure am Peter! And if you're not there I'll leave it with Dave.

psling
    Free Member

Cheers dude!

daveells
    Free Member

What time are you setting off ? would you mind me ,my better half, her sister and her fella tagging along?

sheldona
    Free Member

YHM Dave

singlespeedstu

that attentionwhore Explosion blah blah blah

Just remind me again what that saying is about black pots and kettles calling each other names. 😀

sheldona
    Free Member

hehehehehehehehe 😉 Moir?

singlespeedstu

What time you starting?

bintangman
    Free Member

If I could drop you guys a line ina few weeks it would be great to tag along – live in the Wye valley and just starting to venture out round the FOD, just round the Fodca trail and the DH trails so far, but can see the potential…

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

IHN – Member

gears on my bike

WHAAAAAAAAT!?!

Yeah, little trip east planned in the new year to some where really hilly (even more than that easy India trip I did!)

SSP

sheldona
    Free Member

Yeah, little trip east planned in the new year to some where really hilly (even more than that easy India trip I did!)

SSP

…………And?????

Stu 10am

bintangman, yeah I think I'm showing the retroboys round in two weeks, you're more than welcome to join up if you like.

bintangman
    Free Member

cheers – will do.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘FoD – any rides I can tag onto this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.