Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FOD
  • mikey74
    Free Member

So, what’s good there these days? I’m on the uplift tomorrow.

v666ern
    Free Member

Launchpad, used to be lunchpad but they’ve made the tables smaller

Are you DH’ing? End of verderers always fun, or strava Y2K/elephant man decent for more singletrack fun

thought you were a local!?

zero-cool
    Free Member

I love The OC and Mr Rooty in this kind of weather but they will be really slippery. Ski Run is always good as it’s battered to hell (especially the bottom half), Sheep Skull is alright as is Flatland (one of those has a massive root section just before the fire road that can catch you out the first time.

I’ve always found Launchpad to be rather flat and boring since the modified the original tabletops. But my Brother in law loves it. The old tables were so easy to clear you actually had to slow down on the lead in to not over shoot them by miles (and end up piling into the take off for the 2nd one), now they don’t launch you as well and nearly everyone you watch will either not clear them or just roll over them.

The top half of Corkscrew is fun but the top section of GBU will probably be a big unless something has been done to it in the last few months. Plus there’s all sorts of unofficial trails darting off the fire roads.
    The end of Verderers is always very popular and holds up better than anything else in the wettest conditions.

If you’re on the uplift you should have time to try most of the above and still get to go back to your favourites. And the fire road half way down makes it easy to mix and match your favourite parts.
    Tom KP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FOD’ is closed to new replies.