Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Foals.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Shouty nonsense or good?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Immagonna say Good (mostly).

DebZ will say they’re shite. 😀

wallop

Awesome. New single makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Can’t wait for the new album but will have to see them live on my own cos my husband can’t stand them 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll go with ya wallop. 🙂

wallop

Nice one!

poolman
    Free Member

I saw them live on sunday, didn’t know anything about them before but they were really good. Good performers to the crowd, also saw the Libertines who I was really looking forward to but although the latter’s music I like alot – they weren’t really engaging with the crowd.

Funny really, some bands play well live & engage with the crowd, some take the piss. Foals deffo tried hard & were well received – the lead singer/guitarist went into the crowd on his back playing his guitar & singing – amazing he wasn’t dropped but a security man was on hand, pretty skilful I reckon.

DezB
    Free Member

DeZb will say they’re shite

Stupid man, not only can’t spell, but knows nothing about my musical taste. 😛

Love Foals, and Breton who’s singer sounds spookily similar.

Foals:
    [video]https://youtu.be/t_tFjQIC63Q[/video]

Breton:
    [video]https://youtu.be/iuQQIawCqBA[/video]

franki
    Free Member

I like the new single a lot.
    Previously, I’ve only caught them on TV playing various festivals. I thought they were ok, but I wasn’t keen on the vocals. I much prefer the harder sound of the single (vocals included,).

toby1

What went down is a CRACKING song. Rest of the time they are ok, not amazing like.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sorry DebZ, thought they rocked a lot of your boxes for “shite”. 😛

scandal42
    Free Member

Like em

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t have boxes. Just ears.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don’t have boxes.

Gimme a shout when you’ve got your sense of humour back DebZ. [smileys, etc.]

DezB
    Free Member

YARGH! 😥

jairaj

the lead singer/guitarist went into the crowd on his back playing his guitar & singing

First time I saw them live was at Glastonbury a few years ago. He did the same thing then, I was right under him propping up his left arse cheek 🙂

That was a really good gig, one of the best I’ve been to. The band sounded great and engaged with the crowd to create a really great atmosphere.

Can’t wait for the new album, it comes out on my birthday!

Bedds
    Free Member

I love them, the video to Last Night is a bit dark, but the tune is my punishment track when on the turbo..

Looking forward to the new album 🙂

wallop

What is everyone thinking about the new album then?

Me likey. Not a duff track I want to skip through.

bigyim
    Free Member

Really like the album. Like you say it’s all killer and no filler. Think you need a listen though and not just background music

caspian
    Free Member

A friend of ours who is frankly incredible on a bmx has just had a video released by Fox with a Foals soundtrack (What Went Down).

Worth a couple of your minutes:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWw6MXJModY[/video]

ourmaninthenorth

I bought Holy Fire after the hype. Even through a decent hifi it’s clear they’re more suitable to playing live. But as I do t tend to get to listen to live music these days, I’m out.

smogmonster

Excellent, second best album of the year….after Noel Gallaghers.

paddy0091
    Free Member

Very good, need to buy their latest album when I get some monies.

Get them on!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1yzgozO1E[/video]

wallop

Live in Bristol tonight, whoop!

fatmax

Just listening to ‘Mountain at my gates’ at the moment…now tempted to get the new album.

_tom_
    Free Member

Strictly average.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Love the new album and loved that bmx vid.

wallop
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Foals.’ is closed to new replies.