Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Flying to Copenhagen
  • Moe

Late on the 30th November or early to mid morning on 1st Dec from Bristol Alternatively later in the day from anywhere South of Luton/Stanstead.

Searching just seems to send you around in circles with all sorts of daft results.

Help! Any STW flyers got any tips?

specusuk
    Free Member

Not particularly good flights from Bristol. I think sleazy jet fly on certain days. I usually drive to Heathrow and fly BA or SAS.

DrJ

I usually go with Norwegian from Gatwick. Easyjet from Luton is cheap.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

LGW via Norwegian is cheap and good

john_drummer
    Free Member

I was going to say Jet2 from Leeds Bradford but then I re-read the bit about “south” …

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Flip it round and see where you can fly from Copenhagen, last time was BA I think but from Manchester. I’d probably head for LHR and get a direct from there for ease.

cheers_drive

Skyscanner should sort you out. We’ve been from Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, and Stansted when visiting the in-laws in Copenhagen

timber

We’re flying from Bristol with easyjet at the end of November, so doable. We go out on a Monday and back on a Friday.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Via Schipol is the way I’ve done it in the past.

Fantombiker

Could try ryanair STN to billund then train/car to CPH…

DrJ

Via Schipol is the way I’ve done it in the past.

Yeah, from Bristol I’ve done that, and also via Brussels once.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Did Easyjet via Luton earlier this year. It was dirt cheap. Luton Airport’s a bit of a shithole though. On-site parking isn’t too expensive and you’re within walking distance of the terminal.

Del

BRS is monday, wednesday and friday IIRC. direct with sleazy.
    via schiphol is KLM ( with ‘partners’ ) and will cost you at least twice as much. oh, and take 3 times as long.

konagirl
    Free Member

I use kayak or skyscanner but since Google Flights took over ITA, the search is great and very flexible. You can put in up to 5 airport codes in the from / to boxes and if you wait for the calendar to load you can see the best prices by travel dates. So if you search from BRS, CWL, LTN, LGW, STN to CPH on 30 November one-way you can see that the cheapest are Ryanair from Luton or Easyjet or Norwegian from Gatwick. You can filter by departure / arrival times, stops / direct etc. It you just search BRS you will see the direct Easyjet flight at 07:35 for £51 and then all of the connecting flights.

I agree Luton and Stansted are crappy, particularly if you can’t get there by public transport.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Flying to Copenhagen’ is closed to new replies.