Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Fly mo. Spoilers.
  • uselesshippy
    Free Member

Mo Farah wins the double.
    5k and 10k at the olympics I think makes the man a legend. 😀

djglover
    Free Member

Yep, total Legend. He is 5k world champ too. But yeah, to win the double at the London Olympics, doesn’t get better than that for the bloke.!

mboy
    Free Member

Incredible to watch, he pretty much ran his perfect race, just constantly winding the pace up very very progressively!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Love the way he set out to stick-it to the Kenyans and Ethiopians and just has. Dude!

yossarian
    Free Member

He’s up there with the greats now.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Fantastic effort, very well done indeed.
    Did anyone else notice that his wife seemed a little “frosty” with him in his lap of honour?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I missed the race. 🙁

But I LOVE the result! 🙂

GO MO!

So great to see an athlete smiling at their sport, like David Redisha (spl?) the other night. Mo comes across as a really dedicated, but really lovely guy.

Oh, and Mrs Mo can give birth now! How about calling the kid London, Mo? Go on, why not!

Also – Is everyone on the track doing the Ayatollah now?

deluded
    Free Member

Excellent – and I like Usain’s little nod to him.

Hadge
    Free Member

For me, that was the race of the Olympics on the track.

colournoise

deluded – Member

Yeah, especially after Mo had referenced Bolt’s victory press-ups by doing some sit-ups after his victory tonight.

Can the BBC award more than one SPOTY this year?

slainte 🙂 rob

thekingisdead
    Free Member

+1

Bolt has shown great respect to quite a few athletes during medal ceremonies etc. makes him an even greater champion, imo

Pook

+1 to Mrs Mo not being overjoyed….

did he leave the gas on at home or something?

“you said we could go to my mum’s tonight”

burt
    Free Member

it looked to me like someone told her to put her flag away, it had fly-mo on it, which isnt coke or mcdonalds. i could be wrong though.

CountZero

Yeah, wish I could lip read, I’d like to know what was going on there. 😀
    What a race, though, just outstanding, perfectly controlled to the end. Lovely, lovely bloke, and a great way to top the London Olympics.

mt
    Free Member

Like his message at the interview, what a great guy. He proves that hard work and dedication will get you towards your targets. Awsome!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Love the way he set out to stick-it to the Kenyans and Ethiopians and just has. Dude!

Don’t think he has set out to “stick-it” to anyone. Doesn’t seem like that kind of guy. He’s just set out to be totally awesome. And he is. No jingoistic bullshit about him.

brakes
    Free Member

he totally dominated the race, it was incredible. I don’t know how he managed to just stay infront for 600m without stretching it out more. tactical racing perfection. 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Fly mo. Spoilers.’ is closed to new replies.