Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fluxient U2 mini
  • jonnyrockymountain

Anyone know where I can get one of these for the helmet?

theocb
    Free Member

http://www.TorchyTheBatteryBoy.com

He normally sells them on ebay (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/big_f_d_d?_trksid=p2047675.l2559), when one stash runs out another batch normally appear fairly sharpish

jonnyrockymountain

Is eBay the only place (don’t do eBay) ????
    Anything else

MarkLG
    Free Member
    wwaswas

don’t do eBay

It’s no more difficult than registering for any other online shop? You don;t need paypal as you can just use a card to pay?

nickjb
    Free Member

My two cents

1. Do eBay
    2. Get the solarstorm, its great.

kamenev
    Free Member

I got mine from Torchy through amazon about three weeks ago. It doesn’t like he has any stock at the moment. I guess you just need to wait for more to arrive.

Good little light though. I’ve used it twice now and makes a good helmet light. I don’t now use the helmet mount system because it puts the light too high and leaves you both vulnerable to branchs and gives you a sore neck. I modified a cheap velcro bar mount which seems to work better in terms of being lower and closer to the helmet.

Have you considered the XTAR BK10? Same emitter. Cheaper though because it does not come with a charger and battery but would work out a similiar price with those bits ordered separately?

yippeekiyay
    Free Member

Got one of these. Had it on my bar mount. It’s bright and got a good throw but the beam is not wide enough to be using it on it’s own. Clip a tree with my handlebar on a tight section due to not being able to see it. Bought a Solarstorm X2 now as a helmet light.

benp1

I have one of these. Easy to take off my bike when I get to work and plenty bright enough. I’ve used it off road a fair bit too when combined with a torch mounted helmet light

I was very impressed with the spread of light, certainly much better than a normal torch

Picked up a solarstorm x2 now for more output, still gave the mini as backup and for my road bike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fluxient U2 mini’ is closed to new replies.