Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Flow rims and Specialized 2Bliss tyres…
  • stuartanicholson
    Free Member

So, just got me an Eskar 2Bliss for my flow rim. Tyre on, soap and water, blow up very quickly. Holding air fine @ 50psi. Deflated the tyre (to add the goo and valve core) and tyre bead isnt locked. Inflated again very easily, deflated and again same. Is this what specialized tyres are like of should i be looking for something in the bead (like rubber burrs, etc)?

trail_rat
    Free Member

My 2bliss fast traks are like that on 355s but been working fine no bother

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

Cheers terry. Just thought it was strange as all the other ust and non-tubeless tyres ive inflated lock to the bead.

Toasty

My Specialized tyres have all gone a bit oval after swapping them around a few times, never seem to be able to get them sit right. Curiously when I use them tubeless they're fine though, go up to 60psi and I bet they hop into place?

Then lower pressure back down when seated obviously.

stevede
    Free Member

my eskar 2bliss burped on me when run on joe no flats kit equipped mavic 317 with stans sealant the other night when i was cornering hard into a jump, spat me off and refused to seal again so had to put a tube in. Apparently they are tubeless ready rather than ust so only compatible with ust rims. Keeping a tube in now as i love the tyre. I'm sure they'll work fine on other combos but i won't risk trying again.

Simon

I'm using Eskars tubeless on DT Swiss EX500 rims with DT Swiss rimstrips and Stans fluid. They popped onto the rim nicely.
    Had them for around 2 months with no issues, although they took a bit of getting on the rims initially, they were really tight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Flow rims and Specialized 2Bliss tyres…’ is closed to new replies.