Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Flow EX/Pro2 wheelset – Who's cheapest at the moment?
  • Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I’m after a strong tubeless wheelset for a Patriot build.
    Already got Flows on one bike and Crests on another and very pleased with both, so I’m struggling to look past Flow EX for the “big” bike.

Winstanley’s still have the older Flows at £168 rear & £96 front, so that’s about the price I’m looking for but I can’t seem to find anyone doing Flow EX at the same.
    Any recomendations?

Cheers

sprocker
    Free Member

I have a set of flow on silver PRO 11 evo’s you can have for 180 if you want.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Might be interested in those Sprocker if I can’t track down any Flow EXs new for a reasonable figure.

swingbing
    Free Member
    alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

My mate has a pair of Pro 2 Hoops with the new EX rims and they have red hubs! 🙂

He is selling them.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Been looking for this myself. You’re sure that the wheels arrive with EX rims? The site still says “Flow”. Have read on here that CRC are supplying Flow EXes as well when you order Flows, but I don’t know if anyone’s bought them to confirm.

Managed to get the Crests on Evo hubs for less than your link from Evans (about £9) using their discount code. If you use cashback sites then you can get a wee bit more as well.

andyl
    Free Member

damn, really tempted by the ones from progressive now. Si, if you read this: please keep that offer up until I get rid of some stuff!

char34
    Free Member

alandavid how muchyour mate lookingfor cheers

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

alandavidpetrie79 YGM re your mates Flow EXs.

sprocker
    Free Member

think mine are ex’s to, will check

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

If they are EX’s Sprocker, and they’re in decent nick, then I’ll probably have them.
    email in profile.
    Cheers

sprocker
    Free Member

sorry my mistake they are the standard flows

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Flow EX/Pro2 wheelset – Who's cheapest at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.