Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Flounce competition
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Having read a few flounces on here over the last few weeks, I’m left feeling somewhat cheated. I too would like to create a finely honed swansong post which succinctly put down all my detractors, whilst winning the admiration and respect of others like me. However, I quite like this forum and don’t want to leave. I know leaving is not an integral part of the flounce, as evidenced by some folks here, but it somehow lacks power and credibility unless lived. Anyway, I thought I might not be the only one who feels they might have great flounce potential, given the opportunity and so I’ve started this thread to allow those with the creative drive, but lacking the desire to flounce, to express themselves, with no expectation that they actually go. I’m off for a few hours to craft my own parting shot. Others, do your best, we could even vote on them!!

Let the contest begin…

cynic-al
    Free Member

I tried flouncing, I FAILED big time…or was it just a ****-take?

I am now receiving counselling…I understand a self help group is being set up.

wwaswas

Stoner
    Free Member

I think you’re all a bunch of mysoginistic, right-wing, fascist bullies. Morally bankrupt and emotionall retarded. Ive had enough of you all. Im never coming back here to post. I might lurk because it’s important for my followers to know that Im still with them in spirit. And if I do post it’s only to put you all on the straight and narrow again. I know my words mean a lot to so many of you. Anyway, good bye. You can keep in touch with me at my blog:
    http://ihateenglishmysogynists.blogspot.com
    follow me on Twitter at
    @sassenachsRus
    email me at
    wotnohelmet@NHSDirect.gov.uk
    or call me on 07777 555 555
    please call me.

pretty please…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Flounce competition’ is closed to new replies.