Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Flogging a spare gig (e)ticket, how best to? Peter Hook Joy Division
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Manchester SU at the end of the month, Peter Hook and the Light playing Unknown Pleasures and Closer in full. A load of us going but Mrs can’t now due to work so we have a spare ticket (in her name, print out type). T & C’s no refunds etc. Not done this before but how best to pass it on? Ebay? Getting £30 back would be handy but not the end of the world, would rather someone had it that was into this music rather than it go to waste. Cheers

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Saw him in Derby redstripe and it was a great night. Shadowplay sounded great.

nickjb
    Free Member

Ebay is good, so is stubhub. Fees can be a bit high though. Gumtree or Facebook for someone local and no fees. Failing that a stealth advert on here can work. 😛

Stainypants

seen him a few times and the joy division set is far the best. The songs suit his voice better. He can’t sing the later New Order stuff. But then again neither can Barney.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Tell you what though, New Order’s latest album sounds great and I never thought I’d say that.

Stainypants

its really good best since technique, going to see NO next month. But Barneys singing can be very hit and miss live.

redstripe
    Free Member

Well not so stealth, but if anyone wants it let me know. On Friday 30th at Manchester Students Union. Any kind of ‘donation’ appreciated, as I say would rather someone had it than it not being used, cheers

badnewz
    Free Member

There are great singers like Sam Smith who make average songs sound fantastic.
    Luckily it doesn’t work the other way round – New Order songs remain fantastic whoever is singing.
    I thought Hooky didn’t like Unknown Pleasures?

sc-xc

There are great singers like Sam Smith

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah aha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah aha

cooie

😀

CountZero

sc-xc – Member
    There are great singers like Sam Smith
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah aha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah aha
    +1 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Flogging a spare gig (e)ticket, how best to? Peter Hook Joy Division’ is closed to new replies.