Floating c-lock rotors, shifters, wide flat bars, mudguards, cassette and chain

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Floating c-lock rotors, shifters, wide flat bars, mudguards, cassette and chain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Floating c-lock rotors, shifters, wide flat bars, mudguards, cassette and chain
  • matt007

Have the following for sale, email to addy in profile if you want pics. Payment via PP gift or plus fees, or via bank transfer.
    Cheers
    Matt

Shimano RT97 floating centrelock rotors inc lock rings. 180mm and 160mm. £12 each or £20 the pair.

Shimano SLX 3 x 9 shifters inc indicator windows and cables. £25

Sunline V1 Flat bars, gold and 762mm width. £25

SKS Chromoplastic mudguards for 26” wheels, the narrow ones in black colour. Not in box but unused. £22

Crud Road Racer 2 muguards, missing 1 screw from full set and have been scalloped underneath to stop them rubbing on tyres, not visible when fitted. £15

SLX 12-28 cassette and KMC X9 chain, work fine together and not reached .75 wear. £20

Yet1man

Hi.

Can I get some photo’s of the CL rotors please.

Cheers

Michael

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

Pics of the Sunline bar please.

can i take the chain and cassette please

will pay though pp and add fees.

thank you

money sent but no reply.

everything ok?

still no reply.

hello Matt

I have still had no communication from you regarding this purchase. money has been sent as you requested.
    I understand that there are times when responding may not be possible but I feel that i have left it for long enough without any dialogue.

I have taken the decision to open a paypal dispute case and this will be escalated on the 27th if i have not received either the parts or a response from you, I do hope it is the former.

many thanks

Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Floating c-lock rotors, shifters, wide flat bars, mudguards, cassette and chain’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top