• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by poah.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Float CTD Evo/Factory? (shock)
  • rocketman
    Free Member

Morning folks

Looking for a replacment for the Cannondale’s ancient (but fully functional) RP2

Would be OK with the CTD Evo if it’s the SLX of the shock world but wondered if the Trail Adjust on the Factory is worth the extra?

Experiences/opinions welcome

Ta

rocketman
    Free Member

Bump for today

Nobody got one?

excessions
    Free Member

I have both on two different bikes, the C setting on the evo seems more responsive than the C setting on the factory. The Factory does seem a lot more compliant though.

However as both bikes use two different suspension designs Blur vs Foxy, this could be the design!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

On my Blur LTc I have the factory with the trail adjust, I think I have it set on the firm however that only works in the Trail setting (where it spends 90% of it’s life) it’s failed once and lost all settings but was fixed on warranty. Testament to the frame/VPP that it took me about 2 months to properly notice it had gone.

If you get it go for one of the retuners to get it set for you and the bike which will probably remover the need for the trail adjsut

rocketman
    Free Member

Ok thanks!

Any other problems with them?

excessions
    Free Member

My factory decided to lose all its air pressure repeatedly when it wasn’t ridden for a few months. It was fixed under warranty and has been fine since.

poah
    Free Member

the evo has pretty basic damping, its the altus of the shock work lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Float CTD Evo/Factory? (shock)’ is closed to new replies.