• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Flippin Xbox one issues!!
  • donks
    Free Member

The boys have an Xbox one which for some reason now disconnects from any controller connected at random, and pretty much all the time. We’ve had it about a year and a half.

Tried to register the thing for warranty and the on line set up won’t accept my phone number so I can’t complete!!
    Tried to email them…. No reply!!
    Tried to phone…. Estimated response time is hours!!

Just read through some posts and forums on line and it looks like this is wide spread and Xbox have no solution to it!!

Oh joy. I told the brats to get a PS4 but no, had to be an Xbox.

Anyone one got a fix for this?

handyandy
    Free Member

Sadly I’m in the same boat. I just connect a usb cable to the controller and a long usb extension and its fine, which is far from ideal but it works.

Good luck on finding a solution, and please post it if you do!

mattj717
    Free Member

Are the controllers turning off or just disconnecting??

LMT
    Free Member

I usb cable mine, although just got a new pad the dusk version and so far no issues.

donks
    Free Member

We’ve tried usb cable controllers and even this started to disconnect so we’re in the shite.

LMT
    Free Member

Only thing I can think of is have you updated the controllers software? There’s a menu somewhere hidden away for controllers.

whitestone
    Free Member

Given the subject matter of this forum, maybe you should have got them bikes 🙄

Flaperon

Interesting – mine’s just started doing this. Possibly coincidence but happened after I changed the batteries in the controller but it disconnects and reconnects about every 10 minutes. May look at wedging the batteries in more securely.

yamyamblade
    Free Member

When my lad has an issue he twitters them and they soon get in touch, luckily not had this issue as yet though so can’t offer any practical advice

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Given the subject matter of this forum, maybe you should have got them bikes

It’s the chat forum, so I cordially invite you to wind your neck in, kind Sir.

Cougar

Tried to register the thing for warranty and the on line set up won’t accept my phone number

IIRC, you need to drop the leading zero in your number.

There’s an online chat thing that works quite well?

Drac

It’s the chat forum, so I cordially invite you to wind your neck in, kind Sir.

It was in the bike forum but you’re still right he should.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Flippin Xbox one issues!!’ is closed to new replies.