Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Flights to Europe for under £100 in August?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Just chucking a few ideas around with a mate at the moment, but would really like to get away somewhere in Europe for a few days this Summer (July or August) on the mega cheap (we’re both students).

Hot/beach ideally, rural/not touristy is fine with us too (ie not a generic clubbing destination).

Anywhere which is cheap to fly to? £100 return would be ace.

Looking to use couchsurfing or similar for accommodation (any thoughts on that btw?)

uplink
    Free Member

from ??

Duane…
    Free Member

Sorry, umm, ideally Manchester or Liverpool, but not the end of the world if we have to drive a little further (we’re in North Wales)

uplink
    Free Member

You really need to go early July to avoid the pricey school hols

eg you can fly Jet2 to Alicante for around £80 return at the beginning of July

Waderider
    Free Member

Wont anyone think of the planet?

Duane…
    Free Member

“Wont anyone think of the planet?”

I am. I want to see more of it.

donsimon
    Free Member

Have you thought about catching a flight and then using the trains. I don’t know what the costs would be, but get a flight to Madrid and then AVE (high speed train, or even regular train) to the coast.

Duane…
    Free Member

Yup, not got a problem with that. Just got no clue where to go, vast majority of flights to anywhere in Europe have been well over £200 :/

uplink
    Free Member

Europe have been well over £200 :/

as I said, go to a resort then move
    Alicante for example, there’s a tram that takes you right up the coast, just get off when you see somewhere you like

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Flights to Europe for under £100 in August?’ is closed to new replies.